Just Joined the Group today

Options
Reni421
Reni421 Posts: 35 Member
Hi! I just joined this group today, really just getting started on the message boards here. I am looking to finally get rid of this baby weight...did I mention my youngest is 13? :laugh: :laugh: I am finally mentally in the right place and really like this site so far - love, love the scanner feature on my phone! Hope to lose and tone and have fun at the same time!

Replies

• aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ... I, too, am trying to lose the baby weight and my youngest is 14 !!!! Decided it was time to start taking care of myself now that he's more independent! Friend me if you like and we can get through this together!!! By the way, WELCOME!
  • toagirl
    toagirl Posts: 41
    Options
    Haha, my youngest is also 14! STUBBORN OLD BABY FAT!!:grumble: Will send friend requests!!
  • babareeba
    babareeba Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My only-one is 13. I'll add you all, girls :-))
  • KarensCanDoIt
    KarensCanDoIt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I feel old. My youngest is almost 23 years old, and I still have the baby weight from her AND her brother! It never came off. :embarassed: So far MFP has offered me a good bit of success. :bigsmile:
  • mudpuddlegirl
    Options
    Welcome! Please feel to add me as a friend! How about this - I'm still working on losing my baby fat from when I was a baby! :laugh:
  • SlinkyNewMe
    SlinkyNewMe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    LOL!! You guys are too funny! :laugh: :laugh:
  • motherbetty
    motherbetty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I feel old. My youngest is almost 23 years old, and I still have the baby weight from her AND her brother! It never came off. :embarassed: So far MFP has offered me a good bit of success. :bigsmile:

Don't feel old - I have a grandson from my 26 year old! :D
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options

Don't feel old - I have a grandson from my 26 year old! :D

Me too! Youngest 23, oldest 26 and a 6 year old grandson. Boy let me tell you it's time to shed this baby weight. I love MFP!!!
  • Sandy4RE
    Sandy4RE Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just joined today. I'm 42 and just had my very first baby girl 5 months ago in Oct. I am wanting to weigh less than my 6'4" husband! Just found this group and hoping to get motivation & support!
  • seguess
    seguess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Haha, my youngest is also 14! STUBBORN OLD BABY FAT!!:grumble: Will send friend requests!!

Um, I don't have any kids and am trying to get rid of the baby fat! :laugh:
  • GoalByJune
    Options
    Hi! I also joined this group today. Yes, that stubborn baby fat is the worst. My baby is 8 years old. sigh. It is an all out war against baby fat these days. LOL
  • PamL66
    PamL66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I also just joined the group today. My youngest is 12 and rather than baby weight, my metabolism seemed to stop completely on my 40th birthday and I've put on weight steadily since then.
  • JuliaWallaceGal
    Options
    My only-one is 13. I'll add you all, girls :-))

My eldest is 25, I am not sure we (those with older children) can "blame" our babies for how we look now!! We have had (for me, 25 Years) to get our act together - c'mon girls, lets take ownership of our own flabby bits because its US that wants to lose them!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • swampymoo
    swampymoo Posts: 14
    Options
    I just joined this and another group today.

My only is 11 and yep I blame my dependency on hair colour and lines on my face on her and my husband. I wish I could pretend it was baby fat but had a bit of it before she came along....
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi All...new to this group, my kids are 21 and 24 but won't blame them for my flab......lol it's all me and my love for carbs... :ohwell:
  • jackie2866
    jackie2866 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You ladies are funny. My baby is 11 (almost 12) years old now. Never lost the baby fat, and gained back more on top of that. I am tired of it now!! I want to be 45 and fabulous :)