What's the most fun thing about your diet and exercise plan?

Options
Sometimes asking questions like this can lead to the realization that not only is working out not as bad as once thought to be but fun! My favorite part of my diet and exercise plan is going to Zumba and eating so well in a day that I can't wait to see what I weigh in the morning. What's yours?

Replies

• ladysuperfish
    ladysuperfish Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i totally agree with you. it's definitely seeing the results for me... i have an outfit the size that i want to be once it's all done. every so often i try a piece of the outfit on and get to see exactly how much my hard work is paying off. it just keeps me reminded of what i'm working towards. the compliments that you get from people that support you aren't bad either. =) but i'm kind of vain, so maybe that's just a "me" thing. hahaha.
  • mrshayes1584
    Options
    Compliments help too.I'm getting to the point where people are noticing I'm losing weight and it's very exciting.
  • catfire309
    Options
    For me its getting my sexy back lol. Im vain as well and at one pint in my life I was a little stunner lol. so packing on over 80 pounds in the last 11 plus year's has been devastating to my inner diva. :( I love the wii and the wii fit. thats whats keeping me going. ;) I have 79 pound's to reach my goal ad for the first time in my life it does not feel like I'm trying to climbing a monition.
  • janraehan
    janraehan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love feeling strong! I completed a 10K this weekend and now I want more :wink:

I have never felt so healthy (and thin) and like I can do ANYTHING!
  • mrshayes1584
    Options
    @catfire-Girl,I feel you! When I was thin I loved it. I miss that girl in the red shirt but we're in it to win it so I know I'll see her soon. Thanks for sharing. I think the support of this site really helps remind us this is hard for everyone but together we can do it.
  • mrshayes1584
    Options
    @ Jan- Way to go! That is very impressive. I bet that does give you such a feeling of strength and power. Keep up the good work.
  • heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Teaching myself to run and making delicious food you'd never think was good for you!