Initial recovery progress pics

Options
littlemili
littlemili Posts: 625 Member
I am 6 weeks into refeeding. Up 15lbs. Weight restored. I wanted to share some (bad quality) pics to show you all how amazing recovery can be and how 15lbs is no big deal :) This is quite scary for me...to say the least...

First up. Me at 93lbs, BMI 17, very very sick, almost died.
3adb188d.jpg

And the back view
733d4920.jpg

Now. 108lbs. BMI almost 21. Eating over 2100 calories per day.
1321df50.jpg

Back view
3d9f8320.jpg

I grew some muscles.
2b7567ae.jpg

And some abs.
65e77c70.jpg

Basically I'm healthy.
94198fc8.jpg

So this is what recovery REALLY looks like. Questions? Ask away. Comments? PLEASE!

Replies

• PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. Keep up the good work.
  • flyawaybyebye
    Options
    You look fantastic, Mili! I see nothing added to you but muscle and it looks great on you!
  • skinnybysummer24
    Options
    You look wonderful :)
  • ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    OMG milli you look fabulous now!!! the first pictures are quite scary - actually i think your body still looks the same, but in your face is where you can really tell- in the second set of pictures you have COLOUR - you really should be so proud!!!
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    you look so STRONG now!!! absolutely beautiful...you're doing wonderfully in recovery and thank you so much for sharing your photos (I know it was scary!)
  • cowlover22
    cowlover22 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I think your body looks the same except your muscles are much more defined. But your face looks so much better..doesnt look so gaunt. Ok that is the out side how does the inside feel? Maybe with myself I should try and do it in small steps. Instead of having to gain 50lbs maybe I should just shoot for 10 at first what do you thnk about that?

You really look good...SO PROUD OF YOU!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!(and I know it wasnt easy either) You are a very strong, beautiful woman!
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! This makes my day. Thank you Millie. I love hearing the good news. When someone is making progress recovering. Your doing a awesome job. Very awesome. :smile:
  • freckledbean
    Options
    You look amazing! So inspirational. Keep it up
  • emrys1976
    emrys1976 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up!
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I can tell a difference and I think u look AMAZING! God Bless u in ur recovery :)
  • kettrickenx
    kettrickenx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Your arms & abs are great.. Keep the good work!:))
  • VegGoddess
    VegGoddess Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    honestly you don't look too much different. but you do look healthier. keep up the fantastic work!
  • Vench
    Vench Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Holy frak you look fabulous!
  • theBabycakes
    theBabycakes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are strong and beautiful, congrats!
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    you look amazing C:
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell you look healthier! And awesome arms! Great job :flowerforyou:
  • ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    has milli closed her account?