03/25/12 - Mad Hatter

Options
dragonbait0126
dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
So, did anyone else immediately realize they were going to do something with Wonderland when the mushrooms were the feature in the opening title screen? Or am I the only crazy person who looks for clues to the episode based upon that?

Anywho, last night we met the Mad Hatter/Jefferson. We also now know where Regina got her crypt of hearts (and I can't believe I never thought of the Queen of Hearts in relation to that before!). But as usual there are many more questions than answers.
1) How did the QOH end up with the heart of Regina's father if Regina killed him?
2) How did Regina get the QOH's crypt of hearts?
3) Where did the MH/Jefferson dissapear to when MM kicked him out the window? Was Emma able to make a magic hat? (And BTW, the kick was MM was awesome.)
4) What is the deal that Regina made with Gold. Obviously it has something to do with MM and Catherine but what are the details?

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    There seems to be a mix up in events regarding the Queen of Hearts having possession of Henry's heart (Regina's dad). i'm thinking that Regina went back and destroyed the Queen of Hearts later on. Then killed her dad again.

My thing about the heart of Henry is if a mushroom can bring him back to life then can the Huntsman and Catherine be brought back as well?

A side note, Jefferson was cute when he wasn't showing his crazy side. LOL

It does seem that Emma was able to make a magic hat, and how cool is that?!
  • dragonbait0126
    Options
    There seems to be a mix up in events regarding the Queen of Hearts having possession of Henry's heart (Regina's dad). i'm thinking that Regina went back and destroyed the Queen of Hearts later on. Then killed her dad again.

My thing about the heart of Henry is if a mushroom can bring him back to life then can the Huntsman and Catherine be brought back as well?

A side note, Jefferson was cute when he wasn't showing his crazy side. LOL

It does seem that Emma was able to make a magic hat, and how cool is that?!

I think Catherine can be brought back. I don't know about the Huntsman since we saw Regina squeeze his heart to dust. Knowing that, I don't know if my former theory about him only being gone from Storybrooke but still existing in fairtytale world still holds water. Actually, I don't think Catherine is actually dead. I think Regina took C's heart as she did with the Huntsman and then has her locked up in the same place as Belle.

Totally agree about Jefferson and Emma! Maybe she will finally start to believe.

I think your right about the timeframes with the older Henry.
  • edorice
    Options
    Yeah, the whole squeezing the heart to dust may make it difficult for him to come back for sure. The actor did imply that this isn't the last that we'll see him, so hopefully he'll be in the fairytale part like you said.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I'm glad it looks like Emma might be starting to believe to book
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I just want to know who the queen of hearts is. I did love that episode. However, so if the hatter went back, what is his daughter still doing in storybrook? afterall returning to fairytales is supposed to bring them their happy endings back, right?
  • edorice
    Options
    Maybe Mad Hatter's happy ending is yet to come. I read this online:

For those of you who loved Sebastian Stan's character of the Mad Hatter on "Once Upon a Time," we have some good news coming in your direction: he'll be back!

According to a new report from E! News, Stan is poised to make two more appearances as the character during the rest of this season. As for where he will appear, that's the question since he should be dead in Storybrooke after falling through a window. The kicker? His body was never found.

Stan's character is not the only one to be returning this year, as we have also not seen the last of Emilie de Ravin's Belle

Continue reading on Examiner.com 'Once Upon a Time' spoilers: Sebastian Stan's Mad Hatter will return - National TV | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-national/once-upon-a-time-spoilers-sebastian-stan-s-mad-hatter-will-return#ixzz1qM4MmeKQ
  • kap89
    kap89 Posts: 15
    Options
    I do absolutely love this show! I really hope Emma starts to believe and more things start to happen!

Also, Gold made a Deal with Regina, but didnt he make a deal with MM or was it Emma? Either way there is some sort of double deal Gold has going on (not surprised) so it will be interesting to know what side he is truly on..

Side note, Gold knows about the stories.. but does he want to go back or no? I dont believe he does, because i feel the show would be over.
  • dragonbait0126
    Options
    He made a deal with Emma after MM got arrested if I remember correctly.
  • edorice
    Options

Side note, Gold knows about the stories.. but does he want to go back or no? I dont believe he does, because i feel the show would be over.

Now that's interesting. I never thought of it that way. If he no longer has his son what need does he have to go back. Unless, he does end of finding Belle hidden away in Storybrooke and they can have a happy ending.