Biggest Loser - 13th Challenge

Options
Biggest-Loser-Logo.gif

The Basics

Our 13th challenge runs from March 31st - April 6th. Captains xls must be updated by 12pm Est on April 7th . As a captain, you can update the xls starting that Friday, April 6th, anytime after 12pm Est.

Immunuity
On each team, the person with the highest % of weight loss has IMMUNITY.
Each team will have a chance for Immunity as well, this will be the team with the highest % of weight loss.

Eliminations
Eliminations will be based on the lowest % of weight loss for that weigh in. We have 6 weeks left with about 100 people. We will start saying bye to a person on each team (except the team with the highest amount of % lost). The two people from each team with the lowest % of weight lost will email me as to why they should stay. I will the decide.

Here is the link again, in case you want to watch what happens each week or check your info. (I will update the main team tab once all of the weights have been updated on each tabs xls.)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Apq8QDudCKyRdFVlNTVhcmZvYnlKekkzNFRNUXAtTGc&hl=en_US#gid=12

Week Winners

Leg Lifts winner - Tangerine

Eliminations: 2 orange team members, 2 green team members and a black team member.

TEAM CHALLENGE!!

Our 13th team challenge is... Jumping Jacks.

I am pretty sure that I do not need to explain how to do jumping jacks.
Immunity is off the table now, we have less then a month left, Its time to really push.

Food Challenge - (you all can thank cantjustcant)
The person that wins this will have a 1lb immunity. I think we all need it right now.

Rainbow --
http://www.myoptumhealth.com/portal/Information/item/Eating+the+Rainbow?archiveChannel=Home/Article&clicked=true

In order to win this, you need to post a picture of a rainbow of food, atleast 3 colors required. You must also put the recipe under the "recipe section" This is due Thursday 8pm EST, 4/5/12

Replies

• cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Kandrews would be so proud of me!!!!
  • fireballaaa
    fireballaaa Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    How are the teams adding up. ?

How many people are left now?

Not sure who's doing well or not.
  • May63
    May63 Posts: 162
    Options
    has anyone been eliminated. Just wondering. I know you have two weeks worth I think.

i think its me.
  • shalomabeth
    shalomabeth Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    how can i do the challange