new to MFP

Options
HauteT
HauteT Posts: 16 Member
HI! My name is Elise I am 42, married with 2 kids that I homeschool. I have been on my health journey Feb. 2011. I have since lost over 60 pounds. I am about 20 pounds from my goal. I have been in a plateau as far as weight loss for several months. It has been frustrating not to see the numbers go down but I have seen some changes in my body and I know I am getting healthier and stronger everyday - even if it is just my will! A strong will will see me through the lifetime of maintenance I have ahead of me! I'm hoping to get some encouragement and good informationa nd hopefully encourage others!:smile:

Replies

• toagirl
    toagirl Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi there :smile:
    Welcome to the group and to MFP. I joined in February and have found the site very motivating and informative. I am sure you will too! I will send friend request :happy:
  • seguess
    seguess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    HI! My name is Elise I am 42, married with 2 kids that I homeschool. I have been on my health journey Feb. 2011. I have since lost over 60 pounds. I am about 20 pounds from my goal. I have been in a plateau as far as weight loss for several months. It has been frustrating not to see the numbers go down but I have seen some changes in my body and I know I am getting healthier and stronger everyday - even if it is just my will! A strong will will see me through the lifetime of maintenance I have ahead of me! I'm hoping to get some encouragement and good informationa nd hopefully encourage others!:smile:

Hi Elise...I've lost 25 lbs. and have hit a plateau so I understand your frustration. Not sure if this will help, but my health coach told me to watch what I'm eating as snacks and to swear off processed foods for 2 weeks to get over the hump. I'm trying that right now. Feel free to add me as a friend!