Happy Weekend!

Options
I hope everyone has a great weekend with little temptation. ;)

I, on the other hand, am celebrating my birthday and not even thinking about calories! Considering the boyfriend made 48 cupcakes for our BBQ this evening, my only goal is to not to up on weigh in day!

Replies

• LilCrissieBug
    Options
    Good luck and Happy Birthday as well!! Enjoy yourself this weekend! I think not gaining is a great goal for a birthday weekend lol! My weekend is semi temptation free considering Im living in hotels with the Hubbins while hes working. I somehow manage to control myself MUCH better while traveling than when we are at home (my comfort zone). My goal for the weekend is to get more activity in! I started today with some heavy breathing Zumba!! Happy healthy weekend eating everyone!
  • bex_86_
    bex_86_ Posts: 92
    Options
    Happy birthday, hope you have a lovely day/night!! Scales not moving this week is a great goal x
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hey it's my birthday too! I'm going with the belief that birthdays are calorie free! LOL. You know you're in the fitness mind set when you already have your supper picked out from MFP's data base and you workout accordingly to make sure you don't go over!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!! (:
  • Tinkerbell1369
    Tinkerbell1369 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone has a great weekend with little temptation. ;)

I, on the other hand, am celebrating my birthday and not even thinking about calories! Considering the boyfriend made 48 cupcakes for our BBQ this evening, my only goal is to not to up on weigh in day!

Mine was Friday and I blow the calories out off the scale but if I can get some walking in I might still be ok, :)

Happy Birthday have a great day.
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    H~A~P~P~Y * M~E~R~R~Y * B~I~R~T~H~D~A~Y!!!
  • estherwhetstone
    estherwhetstone Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday!!! :drinker:
  • melissa97
    melissa97 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!

I had 2 birthday parties to attend this weekend...did ok Sat...we will see how today goes. Also have dinner at my in-laws...which is gonna be hard cuz MIL is a AMAZING cook!!! Weigh ins should be Friday...im always bigger by monday...lol:wink:
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    my birthday is wednesday and my friends are taking me out on friday so who knows what some of this week is going to look like for me. Hope you had a great Birthday
  • MexisMom
    MexisMom Posts: 249
    Options
    Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! And a big happy birthday to the other posters celebrating. :)

Needless to say, the jello shooters are nearly as fun the day after... I suppose the silver lining is I'm really not able to eat much today, haha. Might offset the calorie binge that happened yesterday.
  • SinCity2003
    SinCity2003 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! And a big happy birthday to the other posters celebrating. :)

Needless to say, the jello shooters are nearly as fun the day after... I suppose the silver lining is I'm really not able to eat much today, haha. Might offset the calorie binge that happened yesterday.

Yes, jello shots are only one of 5 different types of liquor that got me in trouble last night. I haven't been this sick in a good 10 years and I realized that even though I stuck with liquor, I should probably not mix that many types in one night ever again. But, like you, the bright side is I've eaten about 700 calories today because I can't stand the sight of food at the moment!