Options
schume89
schume89 Posts: 118 Member
Good luck!!

Replies

• giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Just finished :) so happy when it's over!!!! Have a great weekend!!!!!
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Whew! I really thought it would be my thighs that hurt but it was my bad shoulder. I have severely deteriorated rotator cuffs and the really bad one had a very sore muscle. I actually think that is a good thing because it's the muscle, not the joint, that hurts. Maybe with more strength in that muscle I'll have a little more range of motion.

With all the core work I'm really feeling it in my lower abs. Surgery a few months ago really ended up causing those muscles to get outof shape so while it's a little painful it will hopefully tighten things up a bit.
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    whew! Just finished! Definitely get my heart rate up on level 2. Only 8 more days on this level. Hopefully by the end of this level I won't be gasping so bad! LOL
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Level 2 is fun but it is kicking my *kitten*. :)
  • jnburke4j
    jnburke4j Posts: 16
    Options
    I love this 30ds but I'm not going to be able to finish it with you all! My orders to report to boot camp got switched from July 24 to April 17th!! I will keep doing it up until then and post my results..and I hope ALL of you get great results!!!!!!!
  • giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I love this 30ds but I'm not going to be able to finish it with you all! My orders to report to boot camp got switched from July 24 to April 17th!! I will keep doing it up until then and post my results..and I hope ALL of you get great results!!!!!!!

Good luck :smile:
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • Aimer45
    Aimer45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options

Good luck!
  • Sharonks
    Options

Thank you for your service. Hopefully the weather will be nice at boot camp. My daughter went in the middle of winter and had to do some of her pt in the snow.
  • marbly
    marbly Posts: 103
    Options
    Day 12: day 3 of level 2. Still hard work, still can't do the double skip jumps and arm squats properly. Ugh!

Good luck with boot camp jnburke!
  • mom2fabfive
    Options
    I actually just did day 13 but there was no thread for it yet so I figured I would post here. I am sticking with the plan of 10 days on each level. Anyone planning on doing any other Jillian workouts. I picked up Ripped in 30, 6week 6 pack and shredding with weights. May try them out when I finish up 30ds.
  • Sharonks
    Options
    I did day 13 this morning. 3rd day of level 2 is getting a little easier. I can only do single jump ropes right now though.

I figure my reward for making it through this 30 days is to get another dvd. Not sure which one yet.
  • mountaingirl222
    Options
    I missed yesterday and today :cry: I feel like I fail, but things were just soooo crazy
  • mom2fabfive
    Options
    I missed yesterday and today :cry: I feel like I fail, but things were just soooo crazy

Definitely not a failure! I didn't get out there until after 9 pm today. Just didn't have time until then. Just keep eating right and pick it back up when things settle down a bit.
  • Aimer45
    Options

I am right there with you! This weekend was crazy. Right back into it tonight. I am going to pretend I needed those 2 days for my muscles to heal :)
  • AprilPayne24
    Options
    Level 2 is SO hard. Those cardio moves are a killer! But I was trying to do most of the more advanced techniques so I am happy. :)
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I actually just did day 13 but there was no thread for it yet so I figured I would post here. I am sticking with the plan of 10 days on each level. Anyone planning on doing any other Jillian workouts. I picked up Ripped in 30, 6week 6 pack and shredding with weights. May try them out when I finish up 30ds.

I have all of those DVDs,they are all really good. I am currently doing the shred combined with 6wk6pk. :) this week I am expecting to receive body revelations and hoping to add that in with my workout routines.

I'm a little behind, just finished day 10 :)
  • Aimer45
    Options
    Done Day 12 today!
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Day 12 of 30 Day Shred: Level 2. Today was slightly easier. I was able to get through most of the workout without stopping, but those "cheerleader raises" are going to kill me. They remind me of the anterior raises in Level 1. Anyhoo, I decided to add Denise Austin's Shape and Shed Pound: Low Impact Cardio to my workout, because I have hit a plateau. On a positive note, my stomach, legs, and arms look much more defined. I even found myself staring at the mirror today, and I thought " You look hot!" Choosing to endure the pain, because I know it is worth it!
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options

I have Shred it With Weights. It is awesome! I plan on doing it with Turbo Jam, after we finish 30 Day Shred.