I'm ready!

Options
msradio
msradio Posts: 165 Member
Thanks to all who decide to join me! So far I have $20,00 dollars in Cha Ching Pot can't wait to see my pot get bigger!

Replies

• shonuff221
    shonuff221 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite! It's such a great idea. I think I will drop something in my jar for every 5lbs I lose!! Keep up the great work lady!!
  • ReneeMV63
    ReneeMV63 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Happy to join! That was a unique idea! Never thought of rewarding myself by putting money in the pot for every pound lost!
  • CRVDiva
    CRVDiva Posts: 104
    Options
    This is a great idea. I'll put a toonie in my cha ching jar for every pound lost and I'll back date it to my start weight with MFP of 178.8lbs, rounded up is 179lbs. So as of today, MFP shows I'm down 15lbs so I put $30 in my cha ching jar. This money will remain in my cha ching jar until I reach goal and I have 24lbs to go which is another $48. That's a nice goal weight gift...Thanks Ms. Radio.
  • gpurrz
    gpurrz Posts: 2
    Options
    sounds like a great idea!
  • eve_1013
    eve_1013 Posts: 7
    Options
    Great idea, my goal is to loose 30 pounds, and for every pound that I loose and keep off I will donate to my ChaChing jar....and my goal with that $$ is to buy a bikini for my cruise next year! :flowerforyou:
  • msradio
    Options
    Sounds good Eve! We will have some Cha ching in no time!
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea ;). I'm afraid unless I drastically change my goal, I will only get $5 out of the process... lol. Maybe I need to put $5 in for each pound :P. I'm glad to be here and support everyone on their journey. Thanks for the invite msradio!
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I might do a dollar an inch and $5 a pound. So far, I've lost more inches than pounds. :laugh:
  • sparkles1956
    Options
    Thanks for the invite will also donate to the ca ching jar. In need of some new clothes as well.:smile:
    haven't decided how much to put in pot but will be well worth it.
  • eve_1013
    eve_1013 Posts: 7
    Options
    I have $30.00 that last pound:wink: keeps trying to bounce back though...
  • msradio
    Options
    Congrats Eve wtg! I'm still at $20.00 hopefully I will get sum more Cha Ching soon!
  • sparkles1956
    Options
    have 20.00 in the ch ching jar:wink:
  • msradio
    Options
    wtg ms sparkles!
  • msradio
    Options
    $40.00 in my Cha Ching jar!
  • sparkles1956
    Options
    lost another 1.2 lbs. cha ching:happy:
  • msradio
    Options
    WTG sparkles! keep up the good work Cha Ching!