Welcome Friends

Options
Welcome to the group. Glad you joined and hope you will enjoy it. It is always nice meeting people and making friends with others especially those in your own age group. And that is what I hope we will become . Friends who are there for each other , who can discuss whatever is on our minds, support and motivate, and above all have some fun. That is what will make our goal of losing weight easier and more enjoyable. So just jump right in and start posting and start new ones.
Wishing You The Best and Sending Lots of Hugs

Replies

• nannabannana
    Options
    Hey there ladybug and thank you for the invite. I am in 2 Senior Groups now , so that will be a lot more ladies pushing me..yay
  • msslimann
    msslimann Posts: 122
    Options
    nannabannana, With all the help from the groups and others I foresee success for you in reaching your weight loss goal. Thanks for joining , glad to have you. Looking forward to your sharing with us too.
    Hugs, Ann
  • demorest
    demorest Posts: 109
    Options
    Thank for inviting me aboard,It's nice to know that there are friends here for support,together I know we will get to our goals.HAPPY TO BE HERE!!!
  • msslimann
    Options
    I got faith too, demorest that together we will all reach our goals. Excited about this group and looking forward to the accomplishments to be had by all.
    So glad you joined.
    Hugs, Ann
  • fillycheez
    fillycheez Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined MFP about 2 weeks ago. I have lost about 3 pounds so far but have a long way to go until I reach a weight that is
    healthy and comfortable for me.
    If anyone can give some support I would gladly reciprocate!
    Thanks and healthy eating!!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined MFP about 2 weeks ago. I have lost about 3 pounds so far but have a long way to go until I reach a weight that is
    healthy and comfortable for me.
    If anyone can give some support I would gladly reciprocate!
    Thanks and healthy eating!!

Welcome, You are doing awesome! Glad you are here.
  • txlisper
    txlisper Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, all! Glad you guys are here! Looking forward to losing with friends! :) Msslimann, your profile is inspiring! Thanks for starting this group. :smile:
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Hi, all! Glad you guys are here! Looking forward to losing with friends! :) Msslimann, your profile is inspiring! Thanks for starting this group. :smile:

Welcome,
    I'm glad you joined us. Everyone else must be really busy. We haven't had any new post for a couple of days. I hope they are all well.
  • Gladys147
    Gladys147 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I joined in Mar 2012. For the most part I have been reading the various posts. I have lost six pounds and look forward to getting healthier along the way. Thanks for making this group available.
  • msslimann
    Options
    I am so glad to see you Ladies here and know you are going to lose weight with us.
    Hugs Ann