When are you starting? (or when did you start)

Options

Replies

• sarai79
    sarai79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I started March 5. Today is Day 1 of Week 4. I've lost seven pounds and a total of 6 inches. I was following the meal plan very strictly for the first two weeks and on the third week found that I just couldn't eat that much food in a day. So my meal plan varies a bit from what it is supposed to be, however I am not having any junk, fried, sweet, salty foods, etc. Good luck to you all and keep posting progress stories, it's great motivation.
  • AmeliaDouglas
    AmeliaDouglas Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Just did the fit test today! I beat most of the test numbers set by the guy and girl working out in the video and definitely needed to follow it up with another workout. So... the Fit Test wasn't insane at all, I'm optimistic! I love the intense cardio conditioning of TurboFire, I just hope this is as fun!
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Just did the fit test today! I beat most of the test numbers set by the guy and girl working out in the video and definitely needed to follow it up with another workout. So... the Fit Test wasn't insane at all, I'm optimistic! I love the intense cardio conditioning of TurboFire, I just hope this is as fun!

The fit test is not really insane because it's just a test to see wher eyou are at.
    I'm finishing up turbofire too and I've done insanity before. I was bored with some of the turbofire workouts because of the intensity of insanity. Month 1 is like 40 minuts of a turbifore HITT workout everyday (except recovery day). Month 2 60 minutes. you won't be bored!
  • ojosverdes75
    Options
    I just started INSANITY yesterday, which was the FIT TEST. then today was day #2 for me and the plyo cardio circuit...
    Um, the workouts are killer but I love and hate it already...MY MAIN THING IS I KNOW I HAVE TO STOP BINGE EATING JUNK FOOD BUT I HAVENT STOPPED YET, Ive been working out for 2months straight already prior to Insanity and have only lost 5lbs to gain it all back and now a 3 pound loss again. I just hope INSANITY is it for me finally..I only have about 20lbs. to lose total..I have before and current pics on my blog tho..

Here's what is working for me. I hope it helps you too. I have fully embraced the advice in the nutrition guide to have 5 basically equal sized meals a day. I am getting inspiration from the meals in the guide, but not following it exactly. Basically, I'm trying to focus on foods in the food list at the back, and combining them in ways that are pleasing and fit into my vegetarian eating style. I am almost completely avoiding processed foods and simple carbohydrates. I make sure each meal has plenty of protein as well as complex carbs (and a little healthy fat). Meals are only about 3 hours apart, so I really don't have to worry about getting hungry because my blood sugar is pretty stable. Also, I don't eat close to bedtime anymore. It has taken at least a month to get out of that habit (I used to sit on the couch after finishing work around 10pm and "reward" myself with some sugary snack).
  • ojosverdes75
    Options
    I started on March 18th. I completed week on on Friday, March 23rd, but have had a bad back for the last several days (ironically, it started on Saturday, the rest day). I am gradually getting better and hope to continue today or tomorrow with week 2.
  • iRun126
    iRun126 Posts: 31
    Options
    I just ordered mine! Hope to start on April 1!
  • chelseelovesyou
    chelseelovesyou Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I started March 26... My back so sore, Icy Hot rules.
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Got my Insanity dvds last night so I'm doing the fit test today during lunch at work! Woohooo...just finished up P90X so I'm excited for a different kind of challenge. I'm hoping I don't die, though...
  • Dlafond13
    Dlafond13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started today with the fit test. I need to take my before pictures tonight!
  • SWilland
    SWilland Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    April 1st :)
  • Pip_squeak
    Pip_squeak Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I started March 25th. 1 week down and today is my rest day. So far so good.
  • hemcwhorter
    hemcwhorter Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am going to start April 1! :happy:
  • MissSpuggz
    MissSpuggz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm starting April 2nd just to be different :P Well, it's just because that's the Monday and I'd get confused if I started on a different day!

Best of luck everyone!
  • missylou1968
    Options
    I should get mine in the mail tomorrow and I plan on doing the fit test tomorrow evening!

I just joined myfitnesspal and I am so excited to be able to get some support (or commiseration...lol) from others who are going through the same workout. I already have a co-worker who started hers last week and I'm hoping some accountability will help.
  • EvolvedDoll
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow but skipping the fit test as I've already taken it and going straight into day 1. I've been off the program for 3 weeks now due to a move but I am ready to get back into it.
  • hemcwhorter
    Options
    Getting ready for first workout! Wish me luck!
  • hemcwhorter
    Options
    Just did plyometric cardio circuit. Had to take a lot of breaks and make myself push through it. Will probably do that video tomorrow and tuesday as well. Dont care for the fit test. Then I should be on track with the workout calendar.Hope everyone has a great first workout! It gets hard......but just keep on jumping back in there!
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Just started today! very excited about this and can't wait to see some changes just in time for summer
  • lutkica01
    lutkica01 Posts: 65
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow april 2nd
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    I start Today, Fit test completed (just about) yesterday