Event time .... come join the challenge

Options

Replies

• thergj
    thergj Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm sending friend requests to everyone in the group... my friends tab looks pathetic:cry:
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Everyone has checked in with there stats except for Amanda who is under the weather right now. Here's to a speedy recovery for Amanda.
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    :smile: Everyone has checked in and posted there stats now. Yayyyyy.:smile:

Correction... still looking for stats from lethco.
  • lfccs
    lfccs Posts: 14
    Options
    Room for another? count me in.
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Welcome to the group and welcome to the challenge.

Just a reminder (and if you scrolled this thread you probably know) you need to have a 3wk, 9wk or Custom EASA2 workout starting or in progress for the challenge.

Have fun and welcome. And I hope you brought some extra motivation. I know I need some. :smile:

JAC
  • bits4226
    bits4226 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    how's it going group? The week is almost over.. Ready for the check-in
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    The next stats post is nearing for the first week.

I know everybodies schedules are varied so lets post our weekly stats anytime on Sunday or Monday to give everybody ample time.
  • lfccs
    lfccs Posts: 14
    Options
    Thanks

I've just started the 9 week today with some additional custom workouts.

Hope all is going well for the rest of you!
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    I just finished my first week of the 9wk medium program. I think I am in for hurtin'.:smile: But it will be a good kind of hurt... I hope.
  • embclark
    embclark Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    So I have about a week and a half left on my 9 week program. I am also planning to start the 30 days shred soon... After my 9 week program is over and I start a different routine through ea active I don't want it to be as hard as these past few weeks... Phase 3 of medium is kicking my *kitten*. Past few workouts have been about 45 minutes and burning over 300 calories. I plan to customize workouts and alternate upper and lower body target 4 days a week. But I will also be doing the 30 day shred which is about 20 minutes a day. So do you think doing just 20 minute workouts would be good or should I make them longer on the ea active? I don't want to kill myself, but I don't want to let myself off the hook either! Thanks for an opinion!
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    All I can say is thanks for the warning.... :noway: 45 mins. I shall have to allow for about an hour for those I'm thinkin'.
  • brenjm48
    brenjm48 Posts: 18
    Options
    Would love to be part of this. It sounds like fun and the fact that a group of us would be doing it together would be really motivational for me as i'm just beginning my fitness journey : )
  • brenjm48
    brenjm48 Posts: 18
    Options
    Oh no! Just realised the date April 2. Never mind i'll join in next time - silly me : (
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Welcome brenjm48,

You are welcome to join if you wish.
    Just enter your stats (weight and waist) into the ---Just for stats--- thread and your in.
    You just need to start or have in progress a 3wk, 9wk, or Custom EASA2 workout to enter.
    You can be entered in for this next week.
    Your excitement will keep us motivated.
    Journey on....:smile:
  • embclark
    Options
    All I can say is thanks for the warning.... :noway: 45 mins. I shall have to allow for about an hour for those I'm thinkin'.

I would say it takes me about an hour and 15 to do these... Between the loading of the new exercises and when I need to stop and breathe for a moment! I am looking forward to this being done so I can do a few weeks of exercises that don't take my daughter's entire nap time from me...
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    It sounds like you have good workout planned between the 30day and the EASA. If you feel like you can go longer on EASA then maybe make it a 30min workout. Also if you use weights maybe increase the resistance instead of increase the length of the workout.
    Great job sticking with it.
    Have a hoppy Easter.:wink:
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Here is something awesome going on at the ea sports active forums being started by lfccs.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/0/8405253.page#21708686

Looks pretty sweet.
  • embclark
    Options
    Jaccyber-

Are there ever challenges set up where we are all doing the same exercises?

Emily
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Has not been done yet in this group.
    Sounds like a great use for the Custom Workouts.
    Sounds great to me. Anything to burn off this Easter candy.:happy:
    Let your creativity flow.
  • bits4226
    bits4226 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Im voting for a mountainboarding Challenge!!!!! One of the most calorie burning workout on EASA2 or we can do a sport specific challenge (ie. all soccer exercises)

BTW: Thanks to Jaccyber for her timely and efficient stat posting... awesome to see it on "paper"!!

Great job peeps!! Let keep going

my question of the day: Now that week one is over, any advise for you fellow challengers for week 2?

oh i had another question lol: so it looked like i lost 1.5 inches on my waist last week.. i dont believe it? what gives ?