Anyone still doing this?

Options
I am down another 3 lbs! So far with the challenge I have lost 5.5 lbs! I want to lose another 8 before the end of May, that's when we go to Disney World!! I owe it to myself to look and feel my best! I am so pumped that I am over half way to my goal. Then I will set another goal for 10 more pounds when we get back! I am having ingrown toe nail surgery today and will be somewhat limited on my workouts, but I am still determined! How is everyone else holding up?

7759450.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• mkam1980
    mkam1980 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Still going. Haven't had as great of results as you. But I am still trucking along.
  • fjsutton
    fjsutton Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    not so good.... mid feb-mid mar not so good. But Im picking up steam again!! I know i need goals and Bars to reach in order to achieve things (that's just how i work, but when the bar is low (in my mind) and i dont make it, Im bummed!!! :sad: I missed my goal dress by a few inches and i was just devastated and it has taken me forever to get back into things. But i saw the other day """if you are tired or starting over, then stop giving up"""" and im really tired of having to start over. So IM NOT GIVING UP ANYMORE! No QUITING!:smile: