New Turbo Fire videos!

Options
I just read on Facebook that there are going to be new Turbo Fire videos for sale on April 4!! YAY! Give me about an hour and I will have more details, gotta listen to a call first ;)

Replies

• seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options

"New videos are ALL low impact! No Jumping! But major intensity! 2 New #HIIT workouts plus Fire Starter (for less choreographed slower beginner level) and Coaches have access to my all new Ab routine called "Ab Igniter" " (From Chalene's Instagram site)
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    So just listened to the call, the DVDs will be low impact (no jumping) with new moves, great music, and more variety. There will be two new HIITS - one 20 minute and one 25 minute. Great way to break through a plateau or to use on days when your joints are stiff from the jumping. Let me know if you want me to remind you on Wednesday of the release! I'm SO excited!
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    This is great news. I am really enjoying TF. I actually smile sometimes while doing it. :)
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome!
  • jaszmyn
    jaszmyn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    sounds awesome!!! definatley let me know. Since its low impact with no jumping, will it still burn a significant amount of calories? Yes remind me on Wednesday so i can order them. Perfect!
  • always4vin
    Options
    Let me know! Awesome!!!!!
  • hiitrocks
    hiitrocks Posts: 100
    Options
    wow cool! Do you know if these will only be available in the US as I am in the UK
  • jpbenjamin
    jpbenjamin Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Woohoooo how exciting! Oh yea, once i'm done with this plan, I will definitely get those other ones! Yay!!!
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I ordered the new TF last weekend. I am so looking forward to burning some major calories!! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • MSP222
    MSP222 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im going to order these too as some days I have problems with my knees and despite vowing to make it a low impact and follow Alee, I never do as I like the jumping about too much then pay for it!