Introduction

Options
charityateet
charityateet Posts: 576 Member
Hi! I'm Cat. I'm not new to fitness or exercise, but need a jumpstart since I've seemed to slow down and start putting on a couple lbs. I've been a MFP member since Jan '11 and lost 38 lbs but gained 9 or so back (depending on the day).

I have dabbled in Insanity and P90x for the last couple months but not the "structured program". I love to run, well - maybe I don't love it but it's a huge calorie burner and a quick mindless workout (for me anyway). I need to get over that - you know, quick mindless workout. I need a challenge. I'm excited to start the program for real.

I took pictures yesterday - I may or may not post them on my blog (where I will be checking in just for accountability and journaling purposes). I would like to see my side by side progress - but I don't think I'll be showing the world.......we'll see.

Feel free to add me, but I do hit delete quite a bit if we don't interact or encourage each other - I am not a "friend collector".

Good luck to all!

Replies

• MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Hi Cat welcome! I am glad you are joining us! Congrats on your success that is great!
    I will add you as a friend too it's great to have other people doing the same programs on your feed!

Mary
  • Runs4CupCakes
    Options
    Hi! I'm Cat. I'm not new to fitness or exercise, but need a jumpstart since I've seemed to slow down and start putting on a couple lbs. I've been a MFP member since Jan '11 and lost 38 lbs but gained 9 or so back (depending on the day).

I have dabbled in Insanity and P90x for the last couple months but not the "structured program". I love to run, well - maybe I don't love it but it's a huge calorie burner and a quick mindless workout (for me anyway). I need to get over that - you know, quick mindless workout. I need a challenge. I'm excited to start the program for real.

I took pictures yesterday - I may or may not post them on my blog (where I will be checking in just for accountability and journaling purposes). I would like to see my side by side progress - but I don't think I'll be showing the world.......we'll see.

Feel free to add me, but I do hit delete quite a bit if we don't interact or encourage each other - I am not a "friend collector".

Good luck to all!

i love what you said about friend collector i agree 100 % i am n this to be healthy and get fit.....Insainty is an intesnse workout but so far i am hurting but i love it.....
    WAY TO GO ON YOUR PROGRESS SO FAR.....you can do it muscle does weigh more then fat so the gain mayb from the strengh you are gaining not fat

Keep It Up
    Amanda
  • salesse
    salesse Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello !!

I am on DAY 1 as of today.. good luck!!!!