When are you starting? (or when did you start)

Options
13»

Replies

• mandachristine
    mandachristine Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I Just completed week #3! I love it. . . even when I hate it!:)
  • hemcwhorter
    hemcwhorter Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just completed plyometric cardio circuit for second night in a row. Just struggling to make it all the way through without stopping. Will finally be with Insanity schedule tomorrow. How is everyone else doing?
  • donnajean0314
    donnajean0314 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Started March 31st.. :) Day 3 down now.. today is cardio recovery.. and yes I need it.. sore as heck.. but it feels good :)
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    i will be doing the cardio power and resistance today. has anyone done that one? what is it like?
  • salesse
    salesse Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello ALL!

Starting today!!! I am going to do the Fit test a little bit later.. Nervous and excited... good luck to all!!

Salesse
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Late starter here, as I will be staring tomorrow (Mon Apr. 9th).

Taking a 60 day break from weight lifting so I can focus on following the Insanity workout calendar.

I received Insanity as a Christmas gift, but was only sporadically doing month 1 workouts during my non-lifting days.

Am excited to see how this turns out, and admittedly a little nervous at the same time.

Nice to be here! :smile:
  • proudmumof2tots
    proudmumof2tots Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    New to the group. Started my first round of Insanity on April 9th. Almost at the end of week 2!
    I started the program completely out of shape and needed to lose about 60 lbs. But every morning I have been Digging Deeper and making it through the program.
    Looking for some extra support to get through the 60 days!