Over/Under Carbs, Protein, Fat?

Options
Hope you are all doing okay logging your food. Did anybody finish a whole day? If so did you find you went over or under in Carbs, Protein, and/or fat? Tell us what you were over or under in!

Replies

• jkh517
    jkh517 Posts: 1
    Options
    I went way over in fats today :( I blame it on the Easter candy...
  • josecris
    josecris Posts: 3
    Options
    I went over in carbs
  • djktsm
    djktsm Posts: 2
    Options
    I went over in carbs,protein and fat!
  • Gail358
    Gail358 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I a little under in all categories, but I think it was because I went to the phillies and didn't eat a real dinner.
  • rwpgolf
    rwpgolf Posts: 1
    Options
    On Monday I was under in carbs, protein, fat, and fiber. With the exercise and the yard work it increased the amount I could use.
  • argo517
    argo517 Posts: 1
    Options
    4/2 over fat, under carb, over protein
    4/3 over fat, under carb, over protein.
    Not sure I agree with their ratio assessment for the three. Considering my goals, I think I am very close to where I need to be on my protein.
    It also is differeing slightly from the other program that I have been using for the last 1.5 years.

I fiured out how to print the diary, but it does not show the water intake on the printed copy.
  • steve_kratz
    Options
    4/3 - Over in protein, but that's by design. Is that wrong?

Totals 1,595 202 35 103
    Your Daily Goal 1,452 199 48 54
    Remaining -143 -3 13 -49
    Calories Carbs Fat Protein
  • kasantos211
    Options
    @ Argo- You don't want to be under carbs with all the running you are doing. Long distance runners need more carbohydrates then the average person so you definitely don't want to fall under in that category. How much over protein are you going?
  • Duckies69
    Options
    My days have been different...
    Monday - Over Fat and Protein, Under Carbs
    Tuesday - Over Protein, Under Carbs and Fat
    Wednesday - Over Fat, Under Carbs and Protein
  • josecris
    josecris Posts: 3
    Options
    The Easter weekend was the worse for me. But since Monday I think I've gone over in protein yesterday and today.