dianacannon89
dianacannon89 Posts: 235 Member
Hell Yes! Whats up strong sisters!!??

Replies

• Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Hey girl!

Someone had to start a group so I thought I'd bite the bullet!
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Yup, saw it come up as a new group on the side of the message boards and immediately clicked join!
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Yay! So excited you made the group :D
  • dianacannon89
    dianacannon89 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Yay I was so excited as well!! I just started this program yesterday love how quick it is & cant wait to see results!
  • Carolyn_79
    Options
    Does anyone know why this group doesn't show up when you search for it? I have the settings set at "Public". Some of the women in one of the other weight lifting groups couldn't find it when they searched for it so I posted a link. I tried searching for it myself by entering in the title to see if it would work and it wouldn't come up either.
  • Lauraph
    Lauraph Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know why this group doesn't show up when you search for it? I have the settings set at "Public". Some of the women in one of the other weight lifting groups couldn't find it when they searched for it so I posted a link. I tried searching for it myself by entering in the title to see if it would work and it wouldn't come up either.

Did you assign tags? I was poking around and saw that. I know with blogs the tags are often what helps with searches. Just a thought.
  • Carolyn_79
    Options

Did you assign tags? I was poking around and saw that. I know with blogs the tags are often what helps with searches. Just a thought.

I hadn't so I just added some and nothing showed up when I searched for it after adding the tags :(