Day 14

Options
mom2fabfive
mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
Okay --- I did day 14, day 4 of level 2. Wow! What a burn! Hoping I get a lot better in the next 6 days or I am going to have to stay on level 2 longer! LOL Where is everyone else at??

Replies

• Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I don't know that taking a day off yesterday helped much. At least my abs were a little less sore this morning. I don't know that on day 4 of L2 it's much easier than day 1 was. I'm also wondering if this is where I'm going to stay for a while.

School starts today and I have 2 pe classes this quarter, conditioning and yoga. Yoga will feel good. I got really tight while I was sick and I can't believe how inflexible I am. Hopefully conditioning won't kill me. I don't have that class til Thurs so not sure what they are going to make us do.
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with level 2.

I love the exercises.

I hate that I have to remove my glasses every 5 minutes because they don't stay on with all the plank exercices. HAHA

=]
  • AprilPayne24
    Options
    I love Level 2 - It is super hard and a great burn but I feel it is do-able. Like, in Level 1, I could not do the push-ups for the entire time but with Level 2, I really enjoy the walking push-ups!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I will be doing day 14 in a bit. But I have a love/hate with level 2 as well. I love that she works us harder, but I hate actually doing it. lol. No pain, no gain, right? lol
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Day 14, done! 16 days to go!
    I will be doing day 14 in a bit. But I have a love/hate with level 2 as well. I love that she works us harder, but I hate actually doing it. lol. No pain, no gain, right? lol
  • marbly
    marbly Posts: 103
    Options
    Day 14: day 5 of level 2 done after a rest day yesterday.
  • mountaingirl222
    Options
    My day 14 is today! DOes any one else have a hard time with the forward and backward lunges? I can do them but feel like my form is way off
  • Aimer45
    Aimer45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Day 14 done! I almost skipped today but I want to be really good until my rest day on Easter :)
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I really had to make myself get it done today, but I'm so glad that I did. Anyone else feel like they are going to die during the 2nd cardio circuit?
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    My day 14 is today! DOes any one else have a hard time with the forward and backward lunges? I can do them but feel like my form is way off

I do too but today I was down at the gym and did it in front of the mirror and it looked fine.
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Day 14 of 30 Day Shred: Level 2. Note: I am still under the weather, but I was able to press through the workout. P.S Those planks are no joke.