Healthy Options at Parks?

Options
Mr_Cape219
Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
Does anyone have any suggestions for healthier eating at theme parks? Theme parks usually involve lots and lots of junk food, and sandwitches dont really fill up your stomach like the drain your wallet.

Replies

• mellocat
    mellocat Posts: 10
    Options
    The best option would probably be bring your own stuff. Which is a hassle, but it's cheaper and healthier. Or just limit what you eat and leave it up to all that walking to erase that you ever even ate the turkey leg.....

Just wanna say, Panda Express is NOT a "healthy alternative".
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Sounds weird but I dont remember eating at a Theme park. I must have done, got a sandwich or something but I find myself either waiting in line or running to the next ride! Hmm, I think I would just take my own sandwich or snacks :)
  • Vonikins
    Vonikins Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    It depends on the park. The Disney parks now offer fresh fruit at various kiosk stands around their parks as well as bottled water and juice options. The Cedar Fair parks have a few sit down restaurants within the parks that have a wide selection than the typical amusement park fare and fresher ingredients. Otherwise, I would agree with PP that bringing your own food is the only way to be certain of your food selection is by bringing your own.