Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Options
MaryinBflo
MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
1st real workout done (after fit test yesterday) and all I can say is wow!!! I feel like I'm in better shape now than I've been in a really really long time but that was harder than I remember it! Feels good when you are done and dripping in sweat!!

Looking forward to seeing my improvements!

Eat well everyone!!

Mary

Replies

• tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    Options
    :smile: Thats awesome Mary keep it up!!. The workout is hard but I love it. Ill be done in a few weeks. Im going to take a month off but still doing boot camp and JM30'S. I havent had the results in my weight and inches I hoped for but I am definitely stronger and feel 10x better. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!
  • mbielak
    mbielak Posts: 47
    Options
    Finished Plyo Cardio Circuit. My 10 days off was great, I was able to push real hard. Burned some calories :happy: I agree with you Mary, this is my 6th time doing Insanity & even though I have a lot of weight to lose still, I'm in the best shape of my life!! Feeling Good!

Take Care
    Mike
  • MaryinBflo
    Options
    Finished Plyo Cardio Circuit. My 10 days off was great, I was able to push real hard. Burned some calories :happy: I agree with you Mary, this is my 6th time doing Insanity & even though I have a lot of weight to lose still, I'm in the best shape of my life!! Feeling Good!

Take Care
    Mike

yay Mike glad we are doing this together! :)
  • mbielak
    Options
    Me too. Thanks for including me!!!
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    i just finished plyometric cardio circuit today and wow that was a tough one. loved it though.
  • bmwauug
    bmwauug Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congrats - that one is very hard for me too...!
  • Mel1509
    Mel1509 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Just finished plyo, didn't find it too bad, thought it was going to be worse - watch tomorrow's video as well, not looking forward to all the walking push ups :(
  • Pip_squeak
    Pip_squeak Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Just keep moving and "stay in it". You may not do every rep this time, but you WILL. Just stay with it.
  • Stacyfit37
    Options
    Great job! I did plyo yesterday and it kicked my butt. I can't wait to see how we all progress in the next two months!
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me - plyo cardio circuit.

I have done it before so I knew what to expect (never did the full program, just did some of the workouts a few times a week). It was tough but I got thru it. I really can't wait till day 60 - not to be done, but to see how far I've come.
  • tsaustin
    tsaustin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I completed plyometrics today. I feel good. I didn't stop as much as I did during the fit test. I am ready for tomorrow.

Tarsha
  • AmeliaDouglas
    AmeliaDouglas Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Here's a question I have about this workout: On the second wednesday the schedule calls for cardio circuit. I can't find a disc called that. Is this the Plyometric Cardio circuit again? It calls for both on the schedule... so confusing. Does anyone have a disc called Cardio Circuit?
  • 10michele
    Options
    Just started yesterday was my Fit Test day and did Plyo cardio today! WOW! Insanely sore and what a work out. But I love it had trouble towards the end. But want to stick with it~
  • MJ7910
    Options
    Yes the "cardio circuit" is the same as plyo cardio circuit. I asked someone bc I wondered the same thing
  • Pip_squeak
    Pip_squeak Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday was my Fit Test day and did Plyo cardio today! WOW! Insanely sore and what a work out. But I love it had trouble towards the end. But want to stick with it~

Keep doing it. It's only 40 mins and it's going to get easier. Just "stay in it" and "dig deep". You got this!!!
  • MaryinBflo
    Options
    Did this again today still felt like i was going to die...i think it's all those floor drills! Oh so glad that's done! And this week we onlyh do this one 1 time! woo hoo!
    Excited for recovery tomorrow!
  • mbielak
    Options
    It is killer! Something that at least made me feel a little better was an interview I saw with Shaun T. They asked him what he thought was the hardest & he said going from ski abs to the in & outs was always hard for him. Sometimes after that combination I have a hard time standing up!
  • MJ7910
    Options
    It is killer! Something that at least made me feel a little better was an interview I saw with Shaun T. They asked him what he thought was the hardest & he said going from ski abs to the in & outs was always hard for him. Sometimes after that combination I have a hard time standing up!

me too, i hate it!! it's the worst.
  • mbielak
    Options
    Just finished Plyometric Cardio Circuit. Feeling the burn, ow! Happy it's over.
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Day 2, Plyo circuit done! I dunno about you guys, but I definitely know where my weakness is. The ski abs and In-n-out abs at the end of the 2nd circuit just KILL ME! It's where I break down the most for rests. Something to aspire to improving on!