Cookbook

Options
How did everyone do over the weekend? Ever see the movie Julie and Julia? I feel like except that I am cooking through my own cookbook (Kellie and Kellie - ha ha). Made the Healthier Broccoli Salad (because it's been so warm!), and this morning there is Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Stew in my crockpot. Last night I made the Raspberry Chicken as a practice run. Living Local show (Heather Kendrick) will be filming me making this recipe rigth in my own kitchen this week! Thought I would do 2 versions for the show: Raspberry Chicken (2 Ways) One version as the recipe indicates and a second version using mango chutney in place of raspberry preserves and white balsamic vinegar in place of regular balsamic vinegar. Got my fingers crossed that all will turn out.

Replies

• daydreamer2
    daydreamer2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :laugh: wow that is great! i love Raspberry Chicken. your cookbook is great. i sure wish we could get our group messages on our iphone. i dont make it out to this website that often! have a great time filming!
    so what are the measurments for the alter recipe?
  • ktdye
    ktdye Posts: 16
    Options
    Same measurements. Just replace the raspberry preserves with apricot preserves, then replace the red onion with a white onion, then replace the balsamic vinegar with white wine vinegar and you have a totally different recipe! I actually liked the second version better! Yum :)
  • lschu
    lschu Posts: 1
    Options
    Are there any cookbooks left?
  • ktdye
    ktdye Posts: 16
    Options
    There sure are! You can get one any time here at the fitness center at the front desk.