Love my band...but....

Options
Hello...Makebster here...having a few issues with not getting enough food to fuel weightloss. I am following a Paleo plan and I love it, however, I am just "maintaining". I seem to be suffering from bouts of constipation that I don't understand. If anyone can offer any good advice about this, I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance! :smile:

Replies

• hhamilton1203
    hhamilton1203 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well hello there... How much water are you taking in on a daily basis? Are you taking a source of Fiber on top of your food? How many calories are you eating? Are you exercising? How often are you eating? And how long ago did you have surgery? I can help give you some ideas if you can answer those then i will have an idea what to suggest. :) Happy Monday
  • stormy_eyez742
    stormy_eyez742 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hiya Makebster...I am having the same issue with fuel for weight loss. So much so that I am going to get a bit of my fluid removed. By the time I get in my water, protein, etc. I can't fit anything with high enough caloric value that I end up putting my body into starvation mode. However, hhamilton1203 is spot on with asking the info so we can all make suggestions.

I can offer a temporary solution to the constipation issue. I keep a container of Benefiber (or the Walmart brand equivalent works just as well) and add it to liquids or soups..Anything really because it dissolves with no grit/after taste. You want to try and get your fiber naturally but sometimes that's difficult with a band (for me anyway).