yogurt substitute

Options
pundas
pundas Posts: 167 Member
Hello everyone! I just wanted to know what your favorite vegan yogurt is! I bought probiotic unsweetened soy yogurt by Wildwood Organics and didn't quite like it. I loved yogurt before becoming vegan and can't quite find a kind I like! Thanks!

Replies

• aldousmom
    aldousmom Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I use silk and whole soy. I took a break from yogurt for a couple of months, though, so I wouldn't be tempted to compare them. I love whole soys texture though. I think the SO delicious coconut milk yogurt is good but it tastes nothing like yogurt. ;)
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    My wife and I like So Delicious coconut milk yogurt.
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I use one in NZ called King Land organics - they do peach and mango, stawberry and also a berry flavour. It's a soy yogurt and is really yummy!
  • livelongmama
    livelongmama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I love Wholesoy any flavor. It is organic and reasonably priced in most stores. It is available in single servings (raspberry, strawberry, vanilla, peach, blueberry, lemon, keylime, cherry) and in larger containers (vanilla and plain). We haven't met a flavor we didn't like. :)
  • pundas
    pundas Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I will definitely be trying some of these :)
  • LucybellMocha
    Options
    I use and recommend the So Delicious yogurt, as well. It is coconut milk based. Personally, I prefer the vanilla or strawberry - the chocolate is yuck. Its the most similar non-dairy yogurt I've found. Soy yogurt is just yuck to me, so I especially appreciate the So Delicious products. They also make a coconut milk based ice cream. :)
  • tigerdactyl
    tigerdactyl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Silk and Whole Soy for me also. I haven't tried the coconut based brand at my supermarket because I'm not a big coconut milk fan.
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I actually like the Wildwoods Soy Yogurt, but it does taste like Soy, so if you're not a soy milk drinker, I could see someone not liking it. However I LOVE Amande brand almond milk yogurt. I've only tried the coconut flavored one, but am eager to try the other flavors they offer but it was really good.