Registration & Team name!

Options
courtneymal17
courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
Hey everyone! So here's the details:
http://thecolorrun.com/columbus/

If you're interested, Registration starts Monday, April 9 at noon! If you register as a team (I'll create it as SOON as I register!), and do so before April 15, its $35. So far the best we've come up with is MFPrincesses...so feel free to throw out something better lol! The run has sold out quickly in other cities so be sure to register as soon as you can! I may be a little late on the 'noon' registration, but I will be doing it as soon as I can get to a computer on monday.

Replies

• courtneymal17
    Options
    oh, and YOU register yourself via the site, it'll have "register now" on a green button when the registration opens.
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've got my calendar set to remind me to sign up. This is going to be GREAT!
  • BuckeyeLife
    BuckeyeLife Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I want to, but I will have to think it over and make sure I am good to go. I'll let ya know in the next couple days if I'm 100% or a no go.
  • dancer4life627
    dancer4life627 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in for sure now! I really like the name of the group too! :) This may be cheesy but I think we should get like shirts made that say "The Color Run Columbus 2012" or something like that. I personally want to keep my shirt and spray it with vinegar + iron it so I can wear it again! If anyone is interested in the shirt idea, let me know! I will look into it and find out more information on how to go about doing that. I'm really excited and I honestly will probably stay/run with someone at all times because to me, that's what this whole race is about, having fun! :)
  • courtneymal17
    Options
    I'm in for sure now! I really like the name of the group too! :) This may be cheesy but I think we should get like shirts made that say "The Color Run Columbus 2012" or something like that. I personally want to keep my shirt and spray it with vinegar + iron it so I can wear it again! If anyone is interested in the shirt idea, let me know! I will look into it and find out more information on how to go about doing that. I'm really excited and I honestly will probably stay/run with someone at all times because to me, that's what this whole race is about, having fun! :)

I'd be up for shirts! AND YAY! that you're in!! I'm so excited!!!! This will be an awesome roadtrip/party with the ohio people! I'm so excited to be doing this, especially with you guys cause you're all awesome and so inspiring! This will be an AmAZING weekend!
  • BuckeyeLife
    Options
    Wait, what is the team name?

Edit: Not a chance in hell I am going w/ that name. lol MFPrincesses? As sexy as I am, as comfortable as I am, no way in hell. :P
  • courtneymal17
    Options
    we came up with that when it was just four girls lol! so start thinking of a better one!! Also...I'm fairly certain it's just a registration name so it's not a big deal lol!
  • BuckeyeLife
    Options
    Of course it's not a big deal to the ladies. :P Only dudes I know going by princess have a different sexual preference, lol. I'll see what I can come up with sometime this weekend.
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options

I love the shirt idea!! I'll see about getting some prices from the guy who's doing shirts for my 5k in May! I can't think of a good name, I'm so not creative!!! MFPeeps was the one I thought about lol
  • BuckeyeLife
    Options
    I like MFPeeps infinitely more already. Just sayin. :D
  • courtneymal17
    Options
    Or we can just call it Team MFP and we can all create our own acronym haha! and wooo for the tees! And Kerri I'll be registering for yours as soon as I get home...my net connection is spotty down here so I dont want to input info and have it not go through lol!
  • ogypsy0soulo
    ogypsy0soulo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    LMAO @ the MFPrincess/Peeps battle. Too funny. ;) Looking forward to this amigos!!
  • kerriBB37
    Options
    Are we thinking just a white Tshirt or a white tank top? We want to wear white, right? So that we get all colorful!!? We could just buy some Hanes and iron on some letters or draw with fabric paint!?
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    MFP Powerhouse!!

although I'm not sure how much power I'll be, but I am gonna try!
  • BuckeyeLife
    Options
    I was fine wearing the provided Color Run T, but I am boring. :D

As for team name, something generic would be cool. Don't know how important it is for you to use the MFP thing... But I was going to say 3P or P^3, Passion, Power, Presence. Just feels very strong to me.
  • courtneymal17
    Options
    whatever we wanna do for the team name...anything is good for me, but like I said I think it's just something we register under...although this seems like something we could do annually so picking a good team name now would be great lol! And I'm totally fine with any team name, I just need one so when I register monday I'll know what to put lol!

And I'm good with anything Tshirt wise...we DEFINITELY want to have white....you're supposed to start with a shirt that's like 90% or more white, so we can do hanes tees or whatever and iron on something, or really whatever! I'm super excited about this!! I was talking to my friend who went to OSU with me and we were making lists of things we should do lol! Way too long to ever actually do them all, but fun to think about!
  • kerriBB37
    Options
    whatever we wanna do for the team name...anything is good for me, but like I said I think it's just something we register under...although this seems like something we could do annually so picking a good team name now would be great lol! And I'm totally fine with any team name, I just need one so when I register monday I'll know what to put lol!

And I'm good with anything Tshirt wise...we DEFINITELY want to have white....you're supposed to start with a shirt that's like 90% or more white, so we can do hanes tees or whatever and iron on something, or really whatever! I'm super excited about this!! I was talking to my friend who went to OSU with me and we were making lists of things we should do lol! Way too long to ever actually do them all, but fun to think about!

Let me know after you register!! :)
  • dancer4life627
    dancer4life627 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just registered under Team MFP. I looked around to see what other names were there; trying to see if I recognized any other team names that someone in our group may have come up with but didn't see anything so I just created one and registered!
  • kerriBB37
    Options
    I think Courtney was going to make us a team, so if she hasn't then I hope she gets this!!!!!!!!!!! I'll look for y ou, I'm going to register now
  • courtneymal17
    Options
    I tried registering mobily under team mfp and it wasnt working, but if thats on there i will right now!!