New to group/new to calorie counting 2nd time mommy

hi i am new to calorie counting and starting tomorrow :) i have planned my meals, i have added the extra 500cal for exclusively breastfeeding, i have the app on my phone, ready to go for it!

i have 2 sons and a step son. :) im 25 and on maternity leave at the moment! i have a 5 yr old and 12 week old.

after my first son (who was formula fed) i gained 2 stone bringing me to 14stone 2 :S i joined slimming world and got down to my lowest of 11st 10lb (woooo) i then got a bit too happy and gained it all back.. i maintained around 14stone and in my most recent pregnancy gained to 15stone and the day after i had him i lost that stone so was back to pre preg weight... only now.... i got lazy with meals etc... and back to 14s 7lb URGH i hate it :( so now im on a mission to my goal which brings me to the top end of healthy weight range... 11st 6lb! feel good bout this!!! which i hope is a positive!!! if i wanna lose less when i get there bring it!!

hope to know you all soon :) add me if you want :D xx

Replies

• diaz2012
    diaz2012 Posts: 28 Member
    Hi welcome, im also a mommy of 3 children, two loving boys age 10 and 8 years old and my brand new baby girl now 3months, im looking forward to losing my 20lbs left while preggo:grumble: Well wishing you a great journey on you weight loss...p.s im also going to add you the more the merrier:drinker:
  • awwww our babys are similar age! :) i have 44lbs to go! bah lol but thats weight from my 5 yr old too lol
  • diaz2012
    diaz2012 Posts: 28 Member
    nice,i know! it took me forever to lose my baby weight from the boys, now to start again, well i cant wait see your progress:happy: , mine is kinda slow but im not giving up, they say its easier to lose weight when baby is 6months and older so im on a waiting process.I started with low calories i didnt lose nothing for a month even working out,so i started reading about upping my calories its best for weight lose and helps miantain my milk supply so i just started doing this hope it works:sad: wishing you a great day take care