Any changes yet?

Options
2»

Replies

• thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    No changes yet after 12 days, what's going on???

Okay, I must say that I've binged 2 days out of the two weeks or so since I started 30DS buuuttttt... no movement on scales and only 0.5 inches off my hips.

Anyone else?

I like to think that on the days that there is no change, it's because the change is inside -- perhaps I'm losing the visceral fat in my abdomen? At the very least, you are toning up the muscles that will be revealed once the fat is gone -- so keep moving, you are changing even if it is not visible yet.
  • Aimer45
    Aimer45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    No changes yet after 12 days, what's going on???

Okay, I must say that I've binged 2 days out of the two weeks or so since I started 30DS buuuttttt... no movement on scales and only 0.5 inches off my hips.

Anyone else?

I like to think that on the days that there is no change, it's because the change is inside -- perhaps I'm losing the visceral fat in my abdomen? At the very least, you are toning up the muscles that will be revealed once the fat is gone -- so keep moving, you are changing even if it is not visible yet.

I completely agree! You are getting stronger, building muscle, and boosting your metabolism to burn more fat. I have not really seen inches gone in places I measure and my weight has stayed the same, but I must be losing from somewhere because my pants fit a little bit better. Hang in there and keep on working hard!
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michael is seriously shredding me! I weighed in earlier this week and lost 3 pounds, and today I down another 2.5 pounds. That's 7.5 pounds in two weeks! Woot Woot! :happy:
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michael is seriously shredding me! I weighed in earlier this week and lost 3 pounds, and today I down another 2.5 pounds. That's 7.5 pounds in two weeks! Woot Woot! :happy:

Keep up the good work!
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Sigh, I'm not losing weight nor inches this week. I had ab surgery a few months ago and still swell up. I also don't wear jeans because of that. Funny though, my sweat pants are falling off! Hopefully, I'm losing somewhere.
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Another 2.5 pounds down. Happy Sunday!
  • Sharonks
    Options
    Shaymo, Woohooo!!!!! You've been dropping pounds and inches like crazy.
  • crazysexykoo
    crazysexykoo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • Sharonks
    Options
    I figured I would weigh and measure since I'm moving to L3 on Friday. I think some of my loss is because I've been doing pretty intense cardio 2 or 3 days a week too.

Date Upper Arm Chest Waist Tummy Hips Thigh Neck total in. total lost

3/16/2012 11.75 36.5 29.75 32.5 35.25 19.25 13.25 178.25
    3/26/2012 11.25 35.75 29 31.25 34.75 19 12.75 173.75 4.5
    4/18/2012 11.25 35.5 28 31 34.5 18.75 12.25 171.25 7

I have only lost 2 lbs since 3/16 but I haven't had much in pounds to lose. Depending on what calculators you use I should weigh somewhere between 110 and 118 so at just under 124 I'm not far from target. I also think I still have fluid retention from surgery, my belly still swells as the day wears on and I still can't even wear my fat jeans all day. My belly has also been pretty sore, not muscular but where I had surgery, so I know I'm not fully recovered.