Biggest Loser - Singles

Options
Biggest-Loser-Logo.gif

The Singles -
Each week, we will eliminate about 8 people with the lowest % of weight lost! It can be more, based on my discretion and how every one weighs in!

Note, I will be out of town April 13-16th, so when I get back, everyone is weight is due before I check on the 17th, and due again on the 20th, April 2012.

Here is the link again, in case you want to watch what happens each week or check your info. (I will update the main team tab once all of the weights have been updated on each tabs xls.)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Apq8QDudCKyRdFVlNTVhcmZvYnlKekkzNFRNUXAtTGc&hl=en_US#gid=12

Week Winners

Rainbow Challenge - Miss Mimi with a 1lb Advantage as long as she doesn't gain on the 6th weigh in.

Eliminations: TBA

TEAM CHALLENGE!!

Our 14th team challenge is... Russian Twists (no immunity or lb advantage, its time to really start pushing)

Lie down on the floor placing your feet either under something that will not move or by having a partner hold them. Your legs should be bent at the knees.
Elevate your upper body so that it creates an imaginary V-shape with your thighs. Your arms should be fully extended in front of you perpendicular to your torso and with the hands clasped. This is the starting position.
Twist your torso to the right side until your arms are parallel with the floor while breathing out.
Hold the contraction for a second and move back to the starting position while breathing out. Now move to the opposite side performing the same techniques you applied to the right side.
Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/russian-twist

ALSO

We end on April 27th, I hope everyone has had a blast with this. I haven't heard much feedback if people want me to do another. If I do, it will not start until June 1st. It will all depend on who wants to participate.
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/4708-biggest-loser-2012-bathing-suit-part-ii

Replies

• sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Although weight loss has been slow for me, I am losing inches and love this group. It challenges me to do more than what I would typically do on my own. I love the people that I have met, the support everyone gives to one another and the challenges that are made.

I would love to join the next one in June.
  • ymvestal
    ymvestal Posts: 84
    Options
    I'd love to join another challenge in June! It's good to help stay on track, keep me motivated!!
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    i love these twists, the feel so good on your belly. good luck to everyone! i had a blast this challenge, can't wait to see everyones results
  • fireballaaa
    fireballaaa Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    How many people are left in this challange?
  • msmimi
    msmimi Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I think around 75 or so. But we have some that we will lose today.
  • Biggest_Loser_2012
    Options
    As of this very moment, there are 49 people left. The yellow captain had some things come up and hasnt put in her few people yet, see I am not too mean, if people ask, I give a little extra time, but here are so far the people that didnt weigh in and are out. I will not be eliminating anyone due to this.

sundancer1966
    tcheyemi
    Murphy15
    thebigbige
    Staceyh1968
    annasgyal
    aochoa123
    blueyegrl
    Lisalamb62
    Thomsoj05
    Lasteadman
    RHeyne1
  • thompsoj05
    thompsoj05 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    We were supposed to give our weigh in to our captain correct? Well I did yesterday morning. Maybe the next challenge we should be accountable for ourselves, then we would not need to worry about things not getting reported.
  • shalomabeth
    shalomabeth Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    when is the next challange start
  • MermaidFaith
    Options
    I weighed in today with my captain. thanks! 170- 145.4 so far, woot!
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me what the last week challenge is????

Thanks,
    Wendy
  • MermaidFaith
    Options
    results, please!
  • shalomabeth
    shalomabeth Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i want to do this