Supersize vs Superskinny....its back!

Options
I love this series, I love seeing what the over and underweight people eat and the advice they are given. However I always thought that it wasn't the best thing for them to simply swap diets. Which I'm sure behind the scenes they didn't

Next Tuesday C4!

Replies

• Twinkletoestasha
    Twinkletoestasha Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder! Love the programme..will defiantely be watching it. :smile:

I dont agree with swapping diets its abit harsh IMO. But it opened my eyes that skinny isnt necessary healthy.
  • hannydee
    hannydee Posts: 246
    Options
    Fantastic! Thanks for letting me know otherwise I'd have missed it. Putting it on the Sky+ right now :)
  • Rosbrook1985
    Rosbrook1985 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    <3 this... but it always makes me hungry...
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Yay! I remember seeing an ad before about it, but forgot completely.

I love that program!
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Reminder folks! Its on now, well half way into it lol
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Did I just see a toe peel off!?
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Did I just see a toe peel off!?

I think so :/ So glad I've finished my dinner :sick:
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Eurgh the toe bit!
  • HisMissus
    HisMissus Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Watched it last night with Hubby, first time he's actually watched it. Afterwards he spent an hour on the Wii Fit exercising, it obviously motivated him :laugh:
  • indiepops
    indiepops Posts: 96
    Options
    this show is great, and love the new format...anyone else been put completely off processed meats and sweets?? the thought of what is in them turns my stomach, they shall never pass my lips again!
  • 140Aimee
    140Aimee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I do love this show however i do agree i think swapping diets is abit harsh and too extreme!
  • gtfcnat
    gtfcnat Posts: 199
    Options
    I don't think this series is a good as the other ones, too much focus on the USA bits and I miss the food tubes.
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I kinda dipped in and out of the previous shows, but with this series I've been watching it. I think the comparison with the US is so very relevant - weight is becoming a crisis in the UK, we're just in the early stages of it.

Isn't swapping the diets the whole point though? To make the supersizer aware of how much they're actually eating while similarly the superskinny can see how little they're eating? It's not a long term swap and the diet plans at the end are sensible amounts.

There are definitely somethings I will not be eating again, like jelly sweets :sick:
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    I don't think this series is a good as the other ones, too much focus on the USA bits and I miss the food tubes.

I'm with you there I used to love the food tubes!!

They don't have so long at the diet swap either & i can't imagine how it must have felt when they all had to stand together in their underwear!!
    The recovered anorexic from last series looks great though, good to see the show helped her.
    Still love the show, only homemade pizza from now on!!