Week 6

Options
stormy213
stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
My favorite...chest, shoulders and tri's....and of course arx. Good way to start the weekend!

Replies

• nevareg
    nevareg Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    W6D1- Chest Shoulders Triceps and ab ripperX I was definitely into it today!! Burned a lot more cals then last week and upped my reps!! My arms don't seem to happy, but they'll get over it :) Hope you guys enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday!!
  • Rosy06
    Rosy06 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am on day 49. Was rest day for me but did Kenpo X. Tomorrow I start the recovery week.
  • stormy213
    Options
    Back and biceps done....actually went to true failure with the congdon curls today....woo hoo! ARX arfter work!
  • nevareg
    Options
    W6D2- Plyo done!! Still trying to rock out with those Rockstar jumps!! one day..one day...
  • stormy213
    Options
    Plyo done....arrrgh! Lol!
  • nevareg
    Options
    W6D3- Back and Biceps... I was feeling dizzy all morning, wasn't able to do Ab ripper X this time around. Where is everyone? :ohwell:
  • RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    W6D2 Plyo done. Left it a bit late in the day. Starting at 9:45pm isn't the best, but anyway it's done.
  • stormy213
    Options
    Legs and back done!....Rest day tomorrow then on to week 7....woo hoo!
  • Timarling
    Options
    Looking forward to plyo tonight. Didn't expect I'd be saying that back when I started!
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm going to rock that Crane pose tonight. Oh and last week I was so excited b/c I was able to stay on one leg without bringing the other one down on the warrior 3 move at the end of the astunga saluation moves. Yea!!!
  • nevareg
    Options
    I've missed 2 workouts!!! I've been in this dumb funk and now I have to make them up!! Starting today, tomorrow is supposed to be my rest day, but since i already took 2 of those this week I don't think that's happening!! So today I do Kenpo and legs and back, and tomorrow I do yoga!! I'm going to wake up hating life tomorrow :bigsmile:
  • Timarling
    Options
    Really enjoyed back and biceps. I feel like I'm making solid progress. Yoga today and unfortunately I won't have my normal yoga group.
  • nevareg
    Options
    Yoga done!! Now on to Week 7 tomorrow!! See you guys there!!
  • Timarling
    Options
    Kenpo and then I'm done with week 6. Halfway done and already starting to feel like a rockstar.
  • jdthurm
    jdthurm Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My first time through ab ripper x without taking any breaks! I've struggled with this one the most and it feels good to see the progress over the last two weeks. I also found Plyometrics was much better this week in my new pair of new balance shoes. Anyone have a recommendation of the best shoes to use to keep the impact down?
  • Timarling
    Timarling Posts: 80
    Options
    That depends on how much you want to spend. There are several pairs of new balances that people seem to like, as well as Nike Air Max+, which is apparently what Shaun T from Insanity swears by. I just ordered a pair of MX758 from New Balance which should work much better than my current Reebok ZigTechs (fantastic for running, slippery as the devil on my wooden floor). I'll let you know how they work out, as they're about half the cost of everything else I was looking at. What can I say, I'm cheap.

Also, kudos on Ab Ripper! I think I have finally thrown in the towel against that workout. Although I can complete it (arms up and everything like Jason the Ripped King), my coccyx is apparently too sharp, or my skin too thin, as I cause painful bruises to my behind after 15 minutes of flopping on the ground.
  • rlieberman1234
    Options
    W6D1-Killed Chest, Shoulders, Triceps today. Moved up from a 2.5 lb. weight to a 5 lb. weight for my Mason Twist in the Ab Ripper routine. All in all, just flat out BRINGIN' IT! Can't wait to rip out plyos tomorrow....
  • MissesJai
    MissesJai Posts: 48
    Options
    Love Plyo X. Then did Insanity Plyo Cardio Circuit....Makes Plyo X look "easy"....