Theres more.....
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Here's my latest playlist: http://is.gd/Y76ZRV
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    There's a lot, but I have a tendency to do some old school pop - don't judge.

Here are some artists:
    Beyonce
    Britney
    Cher
    Arctic Monkeys
    Abba (OK, you can judge a little on that one)
    Green Day
    AC/DC
    Rolling Stones
    Fun.

And there is so much more. My playlist is hours and hours long, I hate hearing the same things too often.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Seriously - Little Dawn by Ted Leo and the Pharmacists gets me pumped every time - it's a great running song. Guys voice is kind of "nails on chalk board" at times - but the beat is fkn amazing
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Playlists make or break any work out I find ;)

My current play list is:

Five Finger Death Punch's American Capitalist Album
    Disturbed's Asylum Album
    Metallica (various)
    Megadeth (Kill the King)
    Nightwish
    Dio (Heaven and Hell, Last in Line)
    Arch Enemy (Book of Heavy metal cover)
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Tool, Chevelle, Metallica, Pantera, Drowning Pool (not drowning soil), Five Finger Death Punch, Cake, Cavo, Beastie Boys, Breaking Benjamin, VNV Nation, NIN, Disturbed, Static X, Mudvayne
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Since I no longer have a working MP3 player, I don't have a current playlist. :mad:

I basically had everything on my music laptop (yes, I have an entire laptop now dedicated to music downloads and CDs ripped to the computer, haha).

My absolute favorite band to jog/walk/work out to is No Doubt. :heart: and even though I'm more of an alt-rock girl, I prefer poppy/upbeat music. My current favorite is Uffie.
  • dubist
    dubist Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Squarepusher any album.
  • david581c
    Options
    even though on my freetime I listen to easy going to moderate stuff, workout is all business...hard stuff, ranging from The Runaways to obscure speed metal bands that get me pumped for cardio
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Rammstein, Emigrate, Disturbed, Avengend Sevenfold, Korn and Marilyn Manson.
  • taglientep
    taglientep Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Metallica
    non point
    FIve finger death punch
    Volbeat
    Godsmack
    Motorhead

Em!
    Dre
    Nelly
    Rick ross
  • bigben372
    Options
    I know it's cliché, but my playlist is consists of the soundtrack to Rock I, II, III, IV, and V minus the slow stuff. Trouble is, Planet Fitness--where I work out--pipes in music pretty loud and some of it makes me want rather to slow dance with my wife than intensify my forward progress.

19527545.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • inked219
    inked219 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    (weightlifting) Winds of Plague, With Dead Hands Rising, Through the Eyes of the Dead, The Acacia Strain,
    (cardio) - Tom Petty, Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Ben E. King, Rise Against
  • TwoSpirits
    TwoSpirits Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am currently putting together some playlists that consist of 80s rock/metal up to the present. I'm mixing them together two at a time where one will fade out and the other one will come in...sort of like what you would hear on a hard rock/metal FM radio station. They've come really kewl. If you want to try this...its a lot of fun mix and splicing them together. I use a "free" audio mixing software called WavePad...you can download it online...it's free and its an awesome sortware that does so much more than just mixing. YOu can speed up songs...slow down songs...change the pitch, which works well for musicians like myself who like jamming to a particular song, but the song is recorded a half step off 440 tuning....and I just recently discoverd the mixing tool for spicing songs together and its a lot of fun to do it and then listen to your creation. Anyhoo, some of the bands that I'm using are:

Dead Can Dance (used for warm up, stretching, getting mindset for workout & for cool down at the end)
    AC/DC
    Black N Blue
    Def Leppard
    Ozzy
    Pat Benetar
    Rhino Bucket
    Sammy Hagar
    Accept
    Annihilator
    DIO
    Lords of Acid
    Damn Yankees
    Britny Fox
    Ted Tugent
    Delerium (used for warm up, stretching, getting the mindset right for workout & for cool down and relaxation at the end)
    Sisters of Mercy
    Quiet Riot
    White Zombie
    Metallica
    Disturbed
    Drain S.T.H.
    Dokken
    Enigma (for workout, warm up, stretching, cool down)
    Velvet Revolver
    RATT

and many many more.

I am putting together 3 beginners mixes, which are songs at a slower pace...5 intermediate & 3 advanced. When the project is complete, I will probably put them in my drop box or somewhere else online for people to use if they want. Anybody who is interested in them, let me know and I will gladly share them with you...no cost...:~)
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm a classical music person, so I tend to find intense, fast-paced pieces. Dvorak's 'New World' Symphony (minus 2nd movement). Last movement of Mahler's 1st Symphony, first movement of Mahler's 2nd Symphony. 6th movement of the Brahms 'German Requiem'. Various parts of the Verdi 'Requiem'. I'm just starting to develop a playlist as I'm finding my pace....
  • Shanita0357
    Shanita0357 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Best Songs to help motivate me to keep going during while working outare: 6 foot 7 foot: Lil Wayne, What You Know: T.I., Down 4 My Ninjas*: C Murder, Kanye's Workout Plan: Kanye West, Stronger: Kanye West, Run The World (Girls): Beyonce, Scream & Shout: Will.I.Am feat. Brittney Spears, Sexy Back: Justin Timberlake, She Wants To Move: N.E.R.D., Starships: Nicki Minaj, Drop It Low: Ester Dean feat. Lil Wayne, 212: Azelia Banks, Top Back: T.I.Where Have You Been: Rihanna, Nu Nu: Lidell Townsell, Deep Inside: Hard Drive, Boneless: Steve Aoki......... 3 Miles!!!!
  • kazman72
    kazman72 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Static-X- Loser, Push it, Bled for Days
    Disturbed- The Game, Down with the Sickness,
    Killswitch Engage- Holy Diver, Rose of Sharyn
    VersaEmerge- Paint it Black
    Godhead- Eleanor Rigby
    Judas Priest- Judas is Rising
    Motley Crue S.O.S.

They all Keep me movin