Hello?

Options
Well, since there was not a topic up I figured I'd jump right in and start one! My name is Alex and I completely new to Turbo Fire. I have done about half way through of P90X but I have decided to change programs. My mother really enjoys listening to in her words "that bouncing blonde ball of energy!" I can't wait to start with all of you and hope that we can support each other in reaching our goals! :)

Replies

• claireb12
    claireb12 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to start either, first day tomorrow. I did the 30 day shred but stopped on level 3 because it was a lot of floor work and hurt my elbows and knees so I've had a week off but also did Turbo Jam & loved it so looking forward to Turbo Fire and going to mix it up with Kettlework, determined to have a bikini body for September............:happy:
  • blyieau
    blyieau Posts: 3
    Options
    I hope everyone does great tomorrow! :wink:
  • kenela33
    kenela33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone
    I am excited to start. I did a week of it but stopped and now i hope to commit with the help of the group. My name is Keny 23 years old. I was 100 pounds in 2002 mind you i am 4'9 and now i am 122 and i feel so uncomfortable. I see the difference in my personality. i dont feel like myself and I need change so if anyone out there can help me with inspirational words or anything it would be helpful.. I know we can do it together!!

keny
  • claireb12
    claireb12 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm starting the Turbofire tomorrow, I did 30 day shred along with Turbo Jam and much preferred Turbo Jam, quite excited to start this, my goal is to get a bikini body for September, just took 2 weeks break of not doing much so going to be back on a mission from tomorrow.

I've found keeping a track of everything I eat & logging the exercise helps me but you just need to remember to eat enough calories to give your body fuel for the exercise, plus don't worry if you don't lose pounds, my motivation has been losing the inches (muscle is heavier than fat).