So our second week is coming to an end!!

Options
Hey guys,

just thought I'd see how you are all finding the challenge as our second week is almost over!? I find it's been quite motivating having it in mind however I do need to increase my workouts which is my goal for next week...

Hope it's going well for everyone x x

Replies

• MexisMom
    MexisMom Posts: 249
    Options
    Easter is killing me!! Too much good food around, hahah. I'm going to have to cram in a few work outs over the weekend to make sure the scales don't go up.

No more excuses next week! At least I won't have any festivities for a while, haha...
  • happydays2525
    happydays2525 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been doing well the last couple week. I'm looking forward to getting weighted on Monday, I only weigh bi-weekly. I will have to do some kind of workout this weekend because of having my fish and sweet potato fries, I'm trying to watch this weekend because of getting weighed at work. I don't want to get eliminated from the contest. I'm hoping to lose at least 3 pounds. I hope everyone else is doing well. Keep up the good work, holidays are always hard.
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm very happy to have joined this group! The weigh in as been in the back of my mind at each of our Easter dinners this weekend! One more tomorrow and then it'll be back to normal for a awhile! Def had to increase the workouts for it!
  • Campbellsmith
    Campbellsmith Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I will let you know how successful I was on Monday.:drinker:
  • estherwhetstone
    estherwhetstone Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    This week has been hard for me, still hope to show a loss! No more excuses!
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    with the exception of monday, when i was sick... ive been doing pretty good. not great, but pretty good. still, DRINKING WATER seems to be the biggest challenge for me. i hope the scale is in my favor tomorrow. im ready to take it up a notch this week!