Week 1 done!

Options
MaryinBflo
MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
Congrats to everyone that made it through week 1!! IT's good to feel like you accomplished something!

I know tomorrow is supposed to be rest day but I might do Sunday's workout tomorrow so I can have Easter off.

Replies

• MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    i am going to be doing plyo today again and then i plan on taking saturday off. i work out in the evenings though. so just do what works best for you. that is awesome how well we have done. i have heard week 2 is a little more intense but i feel ready for it now that i know what to expect on each workout... but i guess we didnt' do cardio abs yet (have to say i can't imaging doing it after pure cardio) but i guess we have to! :)
  • Pip_squeak
    Pip_squeak Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Yeah. Cardio Abs after Pure Cardio suxx!!! If I can do it so can you. Week 2 done for me and now on to the Fit Test on Easter Sunday.
  • MJ7910
    Options
    i am wondering, does it make sense when doing pure cardio and cardio abs to skip the cool down on pure cardio, do cardio abs and then does cardio abs have its own cool down? oh and not do the warm up on cardio abs?
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    i am wondering, does it make sense when doing pure cardio and cardio abs to skip the cool down on pure cardio, do cardio abs and then does cardio abs have its own cool down? oh and not do the warm up on cardio abs?

I wouldn't skip it but that's just me. I think that the streching is really good for you and you can never do too much.
  • MJ7910
    Options
    i could always just do it at the end of cardio abs... that would work. just seems silly to stretch and go into another workout, you know?
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    i could always just do it at the end of cardio abs... that would work. just seems silly to stretch and go into another workout, you know?
    yeah that makes sense that's actually a good idea to do the stretch after abs....I would do both workouts in full though even if you do it like that.
  • mbielak
    mbielak Posts: 47
    Options
    I get a better stretch doing it right after Pure Cardio. I've done it both ways & I get real tight in the legs if I stretch last. You do a lot of stuff on the floor in Cardio Abs.

Glad to have week 1 done! Just finished Plyometric Cardio Circuit. I might get a head start on next week tomorrow. I cook the family diner on holidays so it might be nice to have Sunday off for Easter.
  • tsaustin
    tsaustin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I finished my workout for the week!! Tomorrow is my rest day. I am excited I started this journey with all of you. We have truely accomplished a lot. Continue the good work.

Tarsha
  • SWilland
    SWilland Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Amen for that!

Bring on week 2