Christian Working Mom in 40s

Options
I just started with myfitnesspal last week. I really like being able to track my numbers. It gives me choices and I like choices. I am a working Mom, 46, with three kids at home 14, 8 and 6. Looking for other Christian moms who are positive and can relate to the challenges and blessings of living a full and busy life. I am not sure how this works, I have never posted anything before!

Replies

• Ksumare
    Ksumare Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our posting board Isabelle. The awesome thing about this group of ladies is that we all come from different walks of life, different countries, and different phases our life's journey. The easy part is that we all LOVE the same GOD and are depending on him to help us get healthy for our families. As moms we all face the struggle of trying to find time for ourselves, our kids, our husbands, our jobs, our hobbies, and the list goes on and on. It has been such a wonderful blessing to be able to bring up topics, get feedback and complete support from the women in this group. Welcome aboard and please continue to share.
  • 1carlyj
    1carlyj Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • davists
    davists Posts: 67
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and to MMAiP. I'm glad your hear. :flowerforyou:
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Glad you found us! We will support you on your weight loss adventure! Blessings!! <><