Perez Hilton weight loss

Options
kskroch
kskroch Posts: 288 Member
I don't follow this guy, I don't really know anything about him... but he's looking great and thought it was an impressive accomplishment. Though, I'd like to know more about how he did it, and how he got rid of the sag from loosing that much.... being only 34 probably helps alot...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/07/perez-hilton-weight-loss-newnownext-awards_n_1409518.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009#s850533&title=Cedric_Smith

Replies

• kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I remember seeing him on telly a few years ago and he was chubby.

Wow... he's certainly transformed himself! I think I detected a little bit of sag on his tummy in one of the pics, but I think that proves that he did do it the old-fashioned way, like we are, and not hitting the lipo-clinic and having it sucked out!!!
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    I'm so out of it I thought Perez was a female!
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    That's Paris.

Sounds he did it slow and steady.
    It's been reported that the 34-year-old celebrity blogger extraordinare, once known for his plump figure, has lost between 70 and 80 pounds in total since he began his new regimen in 2008. Nonetheless, Perez's weight loss has been the subject of ample media speculation in recent weeks, with some outlets even reporting that he'd gone under the knife to achieve the toned look.

Not so, says Perez, who told HuffPost Gay Voices that he did it completely the old-fashioned way: through portion control and some serious gym time. "It wasn't quick," he said. "And I worked for it! I'm STILL working for it! In fact, I'm working much harder on my fitness now than when I first started this journey."
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    somehow I thought perez and paris were twins.
  • kskroch
    Options
    I don't know him from Paris either. I think he is a gay gossip columnist? have have seen is name come up from time to time.

yea, was wondering if he had some work to pull in the loose skin.
  • kskroch
    Options
    I went out to his website and it's one of those were everything looks like advertising. Don't see anything really about his program. Maybe there is something in there.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Perez Hilton is a celebrity gossip blogger who suddenly went viral and became a bit of a celeb in his own right. I believe the name is made up (and a pastiche on Paris Hilton) but the Perez bit might be real.
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Not even. According to the article linked by the original poster, his real name is Mario Lavanderia.
  • gama212
    gama212 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    He impress me...I remember he when he was chubby.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    good for him! he's looking great. it's not going to make me more likely to watch him, since he annoys me, but i'm glad he did it right and i'm glad that he's promoting that. so many celebs promote the fad stuff or have just never had to lose. so i say bravo to him.