Young Snow

Options
nmzeta
nmzeta Posts: 381 Member
Great casting. She really is a little version of Mary Margaret.

Replies

• gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Yep, she's precious.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    yes she was very precious.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Agreed. Great casting. I however am glad to FINALLY know what exactly it was that Snow did to Regina. FINALLY we understand the hatred there. And at the end of the show all I could say was "OH SNAP!" Guess we know what "magic" Gold did to save MM. I can't wait to see the look on Regina's face when she see Catherine. Bahahaha. It will be epic I'm sure. I'm also glad Emma knows that Sydney was double crossing her. I still want to know more about the Stranger though. I can't remember his name.
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I thought casting was great for young Snow also and was glad to finally learn why Regina has so much hatred and bitterness. I have to say after seeing how sweet and kind she was prior to her mother killing her "love" it made me look at her in a new light.
  • Melatonin
    Melatonin Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I thought casting was great for young Snow also and was glad to finally learn why Regina has so much hatred and bitterness. I have to say after seeing how sweet and kind she was prior to her mother killing her "love" it made me look at her in a new light.
    I completely agree with you on that!
    To see that she had a soft spot that was spoiled cause of what happened (mainly the mothers part in it) totally makes sense as to why she is and what not.
    At the same time instead of turning bitter she could've turned it another way, but in a sense what other way was there when you were forced into it like that...

ummmm yeah love the show LOL
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    . It will be epic I'm sure. I'm also glad Emma knows that Sydney was double crossing her. I still want to know more about the Stranger though. I can't remember his name.

The casting was very good. My husband was thinking they were related in real life.

I can't wait for the next episode. The Strangers name is August W. Booth. I still think he's Pinocchio. Maybe the initials A.W.B. stands for a wooden boy. It's a stretch but who else can he be? He keeps saying he can't lie.
  • nmzeta
    nmzeta Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ Good insight