New member of the TurboFire Hotties!

Options
deadbeatsummer
deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
Hey, I'm Hannah, from london England and I'm 22 yrs old.

Started turbo fire two weeks ago now and am really starting to feel the benefits - I love Chalene and am excited to meet anyone on here who also uses turbofire so please add me and we can spur each other on!

Replies

• IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you will love the TF program. It's fun and really I haven't gotten bored with the program. Sticking with the schedule I think has kept me from getting bored. She does a good job of mixing up the videos.
  • hiitrocks
    hiitrocks Posts: 100
    Options
    hi fellow brit! I am also from the UK and new to MFP. I am on week 2 of turbofire and really enjoying it!
  • Almond21
    Almond21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm also a new member of this group!!! I'm on my first week of TF and attempting to diet... it's pretty hard but it's the only way to succeed :). Is there a way to add my TF workouts to my myfitnesspal workout routine? Thank you and good luck to all of us in this journey :):):)
  • maranatha777
    Options
    Welcome! I love turbofire so far and think that you will too. The important thing is to stick with it and push through even if you make mistakes (which we all do) and can't figure out the routine right away. Right now I log my TF exercise under Judo, kickboxing. The most accurate would be to buy a HRM but I haven't done that yet :/ Hope you enjoy the workout and the group!
  • jpbenjamin
    jpbenjamin Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You can actually just add a new exercise to the database. That's what I've done. So i have it labeled accurately for each one because I create a new exercise for each time. Welcome! You are more than welcome to add me as a friend!