Day 15

Options
Sharonks
Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
Dedication. I got up at 5:30 this morning to exercise. I have a dentist appt at 7:30 and then to my first day of school for the quarter. I won't be home until about 6 and then I have to cook dinner, do homework etc and know that I won't exercise.

I do notice that eating before exercise helps my energy and stamina. I wasn't nearly as energetic as usual but knew if I didn't exercise as soon as I got up I wouldn't.

Replies

• LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    That IS dedication! I don't think I can ever wake up extra early just to work out. lol. WTG!!!!
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Finally got my workout in. Took yesterday off. Looking to see what I want to do after this. Thinking about P90x or ChaLean Extreme. Anyone do either of those?
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    FINISHED DAY 15! =]

@beagle518 - I'm SCARED to try p90x. It looks super hard. Haha!
  • AllisonR19
    Options
    Finished day 15!
  • giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Finally got my workout in. Took yesterday off. Looking to see what I want to do after this. Thinking about P90x or ChaLean Extreme. Anyone do either of those?

I've done P90x... I thought it was hard! I've gone through all 3 levels of Jillian and it was harder then all of them. Hard but not like impossible I'm going to die hard:smile:
    The cardio X ab workout is actually fun I do that sometimes after 30 day shred :smile:
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Ended up going with ChaLEAN Extreme! P90x still scared me a little and I thought I would be more likely to stick with ChaLean! Off to do 30DS day 16!:happy:
  • marbly
    marbly Posts: 103
    Options
    Day 15 done.
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 15. I feel like it has taken forever to get here, but I'm glad that, despite a lot of break days, I am sticking with it!
  • Aimer45
    Aimer45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Finally halfway done after being a slacker over the weekend. I thought i would be done Day 17 today :(
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post yesterday. Day 15 of 30 Day Shred: Level 2. The last circuit was hell!