Day 15 Check In

Options
HardyGirl4Ever
HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
Hi Everyone, hope you had a great Easter. I didn't get a chance to do a TJ yesterday but I did Cardio Party Mix 2 today.

Replies

• tigerbabe2
    tigerbabe2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Gn hugs everyone, had a blessed Easter and hope you did too. I was only able to do Wii Fit due to back pain :ohwell:
  • ericalynn82279
    ericalynn82279 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I didn't get to do TJ today but did 7 days last week! I did the 20 min workout Friday , Saturday, and Sunday. Back at it tomorrow!!!:smile:
  • gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    Good morning, everyone! I took the weekend off. (I was going to try to sneak some Jari Love in, but never got around to it.) Monday, I did Turbo Jam Live Cardio Party Remix (30 minutes) and this morning I did Turbo Sculpt (39 minutes) with 5 and 6 lb. weights. I started with 6s and then when my shoulders couldn't take any more, I switched to 5s, then switched back to 6s toward the end.
  • gxm17
    Options
    Hi Everyone, hope you had a great Easter. I didn't get a chance to do a TJ yesterday but I did Cardio Party Mix 2 today.

I love mix 2!
  • sarahlynn78
    sarahlynn78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did 3T and today I did 20 minutes.
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Morning Jammers!!!

How was everyones Easter weekend?

I had a fab time, actually had a few days off for a change and we took my son to Longleat, stonehenge and to a farm over three days!!

He loved it, we all had a great time and was so nice to chill out a bit and enjoy some time together.

I missed a turbo Jam out though and will need to catch up with that today or tomorrow, will do double, rather that than miss it totally.

How has everyone got on this weekend, any chocolate eggs?!!

I am happy to report my weight is at 111.0 today, so still down a couple of pounds despite a dominos and few other treats over the weekend. I stayed under on my cals so that shows you can still have a treat or two and make it work, if you keep under your limits.

Good luck this week everyone :D xxxx
  • sandi24
    sandi24 Posts: 8
    Options
    Yesterday I did Cardio Party 2 and this morning TJ Fat Blaster and TJ Lower Body Sculpt.

I was not successful with staying on track with my eating.
    Sweets and chocolate are my weakness. Today I am determined to beat the cravings.
  • road2peachtree
    road2peachtree Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I didn't get the chance to 'pump it' with Chalean yesterday, but I hopped on the elliptical for about 10 min. Monday I went to town though. LOL Tonight I'm hoping to do Fat Blaster or Sculpt. Probably Fat Blaster because I need something to punch. LOL
  • gxm17
    Options
    I did the Turbo Jam 20-minute workout this morning, followed by Rodney Yee's forward bends practice. So, 19 minutes of TJ plus 23 minutes of yoga.
  • gxm17
    Options
    Did the 30-minute TJ Live Booty Sculpt this morning with 6 lb. and 5 lb. weights. I love this workout especially the band section, but I pulled a neck muscle during the abs segment. Ouch!