Need some motivation - start tomorrow!

Hello to the other tall ladies out there!

My name's Hannah and I'm 187.6lb hoping to get to 150-160 in about 6 months, I suppose. Always been chunky with big bum and really struggle with comfort eating and emotional eating. Anyone have any tips for keeping to your goals? Also, I'd love to see some before and after pics for motivation! I'm quite good at getting into exercise, so if anyone has some exercise routines that have helped them, again, I'd be really grateful if you shared :)

Thanks guys!

Replies

• also I'm 5'10!
  • lala224
    lala224 Posts: 1 Member
    The biggest thing I think about for motivation is that before I eat something 'bad,' I ask myself "Is this going to make me happy?" And about 90% of the time I'll make a healthier decision because what will really make me happy is feeling good and fit, not the chips, chocolate, etc. I also use the same mind trick when I'm thinking about skipping the gym and watching an extra hour of TV! If you decide it's what you want, you'll do great!
  • I will deffo keep that in mind! I really feel like this time I will do it. Bored of feeling tired and sloggy! Want to feel fit, energetic and look good too! Bring it on!
  • kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    I plan my eating and exercise here every morning. I know what I plan to eat all day and it also allows me to know how much wiggle room I have for anything else.
  • Thats a good idea - my step mum always says it's easier to snack and go off target if you don't know what you're eating for that day. Quick question - when I exercise, my calorie allowance goes up and I feel like I don't want to eat all of them because I'm eating more than my allowance at the beginning of the day - surely I'm just cancelling out my exercise?