what should the monthly goal for everyone be?

Options
lets hear your input what should the monthly goal be......

Replies

• rissasgunnadoit
    Options
    maybe we should calculate it like this.....on average how many calories do we all burn a week then multiply it by 3 (cause were starting late) and then take the multiple of three and add onto it to push us more? how does that soiund? im gunna go look at my averages now :)
  • April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    HI, new to the thread.

A monthly goal could be along the lines of so many calories burnt/ so many oz of water drank. Or something like so many exercise sessions.

Just a few off the top of my head.
    Hope everyone is have a great week.
  • rissasgunnadoit
    Options
    ok found an easier way LOL if you go to your excersise tab, itll tell you your personal weekly goal for calories burned, according to your MFP profile and settings. mine is 1000 a week so im going to aim for 4000 for the month :) what about everyone else?
  • rissasgunnadoit
    Options
    welcome!!!! thanks for the suggestion, we can definitly do multiple monthly goals in seperate threads and then everyone can choose wich ones they want to take on!!!
  • April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Your suggestion is great! Mine is 1070 for the week, so I'll aim for 4070 for the month.
  • rissasgunnadoit
    Options
    awesome im gunna post a "goal" thread and we can all post our goals there, and then ill make it sticky so it stays on top so we can keep checking back to it :)