Welcome - Introduce Yourself

2»

Replies

• Hi my name is Misty, I just started WW on 3-21-12. I am down 5.6# WI is tomorrow, hoping to see more go. I am needing some support .
  • L128
    L128 Posts: 5
    Hi :smile:

I've just jumped back onto the weight watcher's band wagon today and this time I am determined it will be the last!

x
  • novalh42
    novalh42 Posts: 102 Member
    Hi all! I am Nova and I just started WW again. This is like my 4th go round but the first on the Points program. I also joined a walking group near my home. I have always liked WW and I know it works if you stick to it. Glad to be here!
  • Hi I'm star and I'm starting ww tomorrow!
  • Firesign
    Firesign Posts: 169 Member
    Hi. I'm Susan. I started WW today. I need all the motivation I can get.
  • jheartj95
    jheartj95 Posts: 34 Member
    I'm Jen from Mississippi. This is my second time with weight watchers. I would like to lose 40 more lbs.
  • tdg2324
    tdg2324 Posts: 8
    Hey guys, my name is Tiffanie. I am from Texas and a mother of 2 teenage boys. I started WWPP for the 2nd time on Monday. This time I am determined to stick with it!!! I have a long ways to go, and hope this site gives me the motivation needed to keep going. I have recently purchased Jillian Michael's Body Revolution also and going to sweat off these pounds! Good luck to everyone on their journey!!