Welcome!

Options
meka2206
meka2206 Posts: 101 Member
Thank you everyone that personally joined our list just because of whatever your personal goals are that you would like to achieve! If you have any suggestions with what our challenge should be every week. Please let myself or Learnin2LuvMe know.

Starting tomorrow will be day one and we will post a pic of ourselves today so that 3 months from now we can post a new picture of our fabulousness!!! lol..but we are all here to motivate one another. We will need to also post (on here) our sw and in the beginning of our 4th month our ending weight. I will post mine first ( i do have insecurities of my weight) just to show how committed I am to help myself and to you guys!

Lets go for challenge one, week one!! We can do this ladies.

Meka2206
SW: 226lbs
GW: 186lbs

Replies

• MadeInDR022
    MadeInDR022 Posts: 260
    Options
    Ahh...I'm nervous about posting this...but here it goes

Mari
    SW: 180.4lbs
    GW: 150lbs
  • meka2206
    Options
    NOO dont be because trust me, I was too!! I am VERY self conscience! So it's okay bc it's a start!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Ok...i think i am more nervous about posting a picture!!!

SW: 139lbs
    GW: 125lbs

Are we posting measurements too???
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Yay,I am super excited about this challenge..If yall need any help please msg me anytime!!! I know we will all do great!!

SW:177.8
    GW:160
  • xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Tara
    SW 219
    end of this challenge 199 or less !!
    GW 140 lifetime goal
  • Ms_NewNew
    Ms_NewNew Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies...Im sure we can handle this, it wont be easy and we may get discouraged BUT WE MUST SUPPORT & PUSH EACH OTHER.

Oh yeah and I cant believe Im posting these numbers below
    SW: 226. At end of challenge GW: 190
  • 123chichin
    Options
    Ok, my stats:

SW= 166
    GW= 130 (challenge GW= 154)
  • meka2206
    Options
    :happy: YAAAYYY!! We have all made the first step!! hahaha! If you would like you can do your measurments as well just to personally see where the difference u are making. I am so excited that we are all doing this together and I have heard really gread ideas already! I am thinking that we should assign everyone something every week for a challenge so everyone has a say so and a part in this challenge. I hope everyone is ready for tomorrow bc IT'S PICTURE DAY!! eeekkkkk!!

If you have any questions, feel free to message me or Learnin2LuvMe. We thank you guys again!!:happy:
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I am so ready for this, i really have to get back on track, i recently am finding it very hard getting back to exercising and eating healthy

SW: 139
    GW: 120
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Arlene and just got added to the challenge :)

My stats: SW: 223.. CW: 162.2... @the end of challenge GW:140 (or somewhere near there). I have not had a loss in weeks so hoping this challenge will help me get my butt back into gear.
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Good morning girls,hope ya'll woke up focused and ready to kick butt on this challenge,my mission is to get out of this plateau that I've been on for over 2 months now,I need change! So I know this challenge will be a big help! Don't forget to post your before pics,I know the scale can lie to us at times so it's good to take before pics!
    <
    Heres mine! Good luck girls,and let's kick butt!
  • makeupartist12
    Options
    Cassey

SW: 233.2
    GW: 195 by the end of challenge
  • 123chichin
    Options
    <<<< My Start pic posted!!!
  • shaylasade
    shaylasade Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to this. I need all the support I can get.

SW: 239.4 (YIKES!!!!)
    GW:199 (by the end of the challenge)

I'm not sure if my GW by the end of the challenge is realistic, but I'm going to set the bar high so I can really push myself.