Day 16

Options
Sharonks
Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
Done, most definitely better after having food and coffee in me.

I decided I'm going to have to take Tues and Thurs off from shredding. School started again and my Tues and Thurs schedule starts at 8 doing an hour of conditioning class, psych 10-12, anthro 12:45-2:30, Geology 3-5:30, yoga 6-7:30. By the time I get home it will be about 8. I think a couple hours of working out will be enough for those two days. I'm having to cram PE credits in since I changed my major and am set to get my associates after summer quarter.

Replies

• mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Done with Day 16.

Sharonks...I would say you will be getting plenty of exercise on Tues. and Thurs. They will both complement the 30DS! Good luck with your classes
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Day 16: Done done done donnnnnnnne :)
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I missed a day, but I completed day 16 this am! I cannot believe I am still doing it! Lol
  • marbly
    marbly Posts: 103
    Options
    Day 16 done. Have changed to 3 days per week only so I'll be much slower than those still doing it daily.
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Day 16 done :)
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Day 16 of 30 Day Shred: Level 2. Not a good day! Nausea, fatigue, and knee problems. Oh, and it's raining! Wishing I could curl up in bed and just go to sleep. Hopefully this weekend, I will be able to catch up on my cardio.
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Day 16 of 30 Day Shred: Level 2. Not a good day! Nausea, fatigue, and knee problems. Oh, and it's raining! Wishing I could curl up in bed and just go to sleep. Hopefully this weekend, I will be able to catch up on my cardio.

Must be the mid-point hump -- I'm on Day 16 (level 2) as well, and dealing with some lower back pain and general fatigue. Cardio is tonight.

Onward!