Challenges for weeks 4/2/12 - 4/16/12

Options
hm_day
hm_day Posts: 857 Member
Okay, so this is perfect timing for me because I've been so off-track. But I've also noticed that no one really participated in the last challenge, myself included. So hopefully this will get everyone back up!

Nutrition: Complete your diary every day for a full week.
Exercise: Do some aerobics to increase your agility and your heart rate.
Wellness: Take some time out of your day to just sit quietly, close your eyes, and breathe.

Replies

• twilightfan20
    twilightfan20 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    So sorry I haven't been around lately. School has been hectic and it's been hard keeping up with everything, especially now that I'm working again. But spring break is coming up so this would be a great time to take this challenge.

About to complete my food diary for today. Won't be getting too much exercise today because I'm still sick from the weekend. I can sit but hopefully I'll be able to breathe through my nose again within a few days.
  • hm_day
    Options
    So sorry I haven't been around lately. School has been hectic and it's been hard keeping up with everything, especially now that I'm working again. But spring break is coming up so this would be a great time to take this challenge.

About to complete my food diary for today. Won't be getting too much exercise today because I'm still sick from the weekend. I can sit but hopefully I'll be able to breathe through my nose again within a few days.

I hear ya, girl! I've developed this infection in my armpit (hoping that's all it is anyway) and haven't been up to doing too much of anything. I've gotten myself some snacks that are tasty and low in calories, etc. so that I don't get the hunger horrors :)
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    *sneaks in* am I too tardy to party?
  • hm_day
    Options
    Of course not! :)
  • twilightfan20
    twilightfan20 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Spring break has been sooooo boring, I have lost the will to exercise, but a friend of mine got me going again.
    Trying to think of anything else I can add to my food diary to reach 1200 calories.
    Going to the gym to maybe do some bike and elliptical.
    I have still been doing a lot of sitting and I can finally breathe through my nose again.
  • hm_day
    Options
    Okay, so I've been trying to keep up with everything plus do school work and it's coming up on finals and omg! haha.
  • hm_day
    Options
    I totally forgot to do the new challenges, so I'll keep this up another week.