Day 2,week 1

Options
Learnin2LuvMe
Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
Hey girls,so how did everyone do yesterday? As for me,i was super exhausted.I only got to work out once,and didn't do to great with my water intake,but today is a new day..Please don't forget to eat a fruit,drink plenty of water,and lets get those push-ups in our workout routine!! Remember next weeks challenge will get a little harder..We have to be able to challenge our bodies in order to see change..If you need any help with anything,please msg me or anyone on our team,we are in it to help each other.
Even if you ate badly,or didn't workout,we're here to motivate you,because you can do it!!! So lets keep it up!!! 5 more days to weigh in,so lets make these days count!!!

Replies

• ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Hey Leah, I did really great yesterday.. I decided to throw in the tae bo instead of my S90 even though I was soooo sore from the day before lol. Maaan that was a total body workout and it hurts to sit or get up haha. I guess I did something right ;P

My water was eh ok I guess.. didn't get the whole gallon in but I did better than I have been for the past weeks because I was running to the bathroom a lot lol. I got my fruit and push ups in so thumbs up there.

As for today.. its going really good.. hope yours is too :)
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    Hey Leah, I did really great yesterday.. I decided to throw in the tae bo instead of my S90 even though I was soooo sore from the day before lol. Maaan that was a total body workout and it hurts to sit or get up haha. I guess I did something right ;P

My water was eh ok I guess.. didn't get the whole gallon in but I did better than I have been for the past weeks because I was running to the bathroom a lot lol. I got my fruit and push ups in so thumbs up there.

As for today.. its going really good.. hope yours is too :)
    Sounds great girl,i did Tae bo also,and my arms are sore..Im starting to get bored with my workouts,so now im really thinking of getting into turbofire,lol..I know i bashed on it before,but i get bored easily,and i need something new!! Overall,your day sounded great,keep up the great work!!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    Options
    oh ya and day 1 of this challenge pics are in my profile in case anyone was wondering lol
  • ANeWcRe8N
    Options
    [/quote]
    Sounds great girl,i did Tae bo also,and my arms are sore..Im starting to get bored with my workouts,so now im really thinking of getting into turbofire,lol..I know i bashed on it before,but i get bored easily,and i need something new!! Overall,your day sounded great,keep up the great work!!!
    [/quote]

I know I was telling my husband that he really needs to get me that turbo fire.. I've been wanting it for so long and now that we are doing really well (money wise), I think its time lol. I need something different and I know beach body gives great results. Give it another go.. you may change your mind this time around. Get it girl!! ;)
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    [/quote]

I know I was telling my husband that he really needs to get me that turbo fire.. I've been wanting it for so long and now that we are doing really well (money wise), I think its time lol. I need something different and I know beach body gives great results. Give it another go.. you may change your mind this time around. Get it girl!! ;)
    [/quote]

Lol..ya ima try it out..not sure if I need the resistant bands to do the workout,but ima give it a shot,if I do,I might go buy them tomorrow..I go walking n jogging with my little bro,but it gets so hot now,that I don't want to,lol..I don't like the heat. Lol..but I gotta keep pushing! Girl I want so badly to get to my goal weight this yr! I don't want to stress about it anymore,you know.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hey girls! I did ok yesterday...didnt reach the gallon of water but will do my best to do so today!

So far I am at 2 water bottles so I am behind on that. I had my fruit already and will be doing my push ups when I get home! I cant wait for weigh in and see if the scale went down!
  • xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was great!! Pushups..not so much LOL . Couldnt believe how hard I struggled with those last night considering I did Insanity last year. Shows how easy it is to go downhill.
    Today is going alot better for me, however I feel I consume too many carbs..guess that will be a personal goal for me:ohwell:
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    Hey girls! I did ok yesterday...didnt reach the gallon of water but will do my best to do so today!

So far I am at 2 water bottles so I am behind on that. I had my fruit already and will be doing my push ups when I get home! I cant wait for weigh in and see if the scale went down!

Water has always been a challenge for,I don't like the feeling of having to pee all the time,lol but I know it's good for us..just bump up your water daily,if you only do 2 today do 3 tomorrow,and 4 the next day, it will get easier as you go,great job with everything!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    Yesterday was great!! Pushups..not so much LOL . Couldnt believe how hard I struggled with those last night considering I did Insanity last year. Shows how easy it is to go downhill.
    Today is going alot better for me, however I feel I consume too many carbs..guess that will be a personal goal for me:ohwell:

Good job girly,I was the same with pushups,after I started lifting a little I noticed my arms getting stronger..you can also try doing 10 in the morning,then the rest at night or even break them up in 5s. N ya carbs and sugars are always on my bad side,you can do it girl!
  • shaylasade
    shaylasade Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was terrible for me. I didn't get any fruit in, the push ups sucked, and I didn't quite drink a gallon of water. I'm usually really good about drinking water too. *sigh*

But anyhoo, today is going much better. I got the fruit in (with a sugar free smoothie), does that count? On my lunch break I managed to walk a mile and do the pushups. I'm still working on the water. I'm not sure I'm going to make it though. I have barely had half a gallon so far. :-(

Oh and btw, my picture from yesterday is under my profile. And another thing, I don't have anyone to take pics of me doing the push ups so I'm not sure how to go about that part. Any suggestions?
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    Yesterday was terrible for me. I didn't get any fruit in, the push ups sucked, and I didn't quite drink a gallon of water. I'm usually really good about drinking water too. *sigh*

But anyhoo, today is going much better. I got the fruit in (with a sugar free smoothie), does that count? On my lunch break I managed to walk a mile and do the pushups. I'm still working on the water. I'm not sure I'm going to make it though. I have barely had half a gallon so far. :-(

Oh and btw, my picture from yesterday is under my profile. And another thing, I don't have anyone to take pics of me doing the push ups so I'm not sure how to go about that part. Any suggestions?

Sorry your day didnt go so well yesterday,but glad its going better today!!! Ya,i would say a smoothie would count!!!
    And like ive told the other girls,just bump up your water intake daily,a gallon can be hard to take down,but its a good thing to get used to drinking water..I recently replaced all my drinks with water only,i normally drink tea or juice with my meals,but water can full you up to..

With the push up pics,i would say,you can take a pic of you flexing your arm after you are done!!!!

Keep up the great work and dont give up!!!
  • 123chichin
    Options
    Hey guise, I got my push-ups and fruit done but I'm sucking on the water. I also might start Turbo Fire, but was thinking of doing Jillian Michael's Body Revolution next month, hmmmm.
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I did good on the water and had apple slices, will defintely get on those pushups, i am also doing turbo fire and love it, is my go to workout, i will be starting Supreme 90 and will also incorporate turbo fire wth it, hope u guys are having a fab thrusday :flowerforyou:
  • meka2206
    meka2206 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    hEY GUYS!!

Sorry I wasnt really on here yesterday. My day off was yesterday, and when I'm off I have so much to do that I only add my water, food, and excersise intake whenever I can. Day 2 was great for me with eating, and I managed to get almost my gallon in..14 cups of water for me.. fruits np, and push ups np...I had my nephews to the pushups with me (they r 4) and they were doing p90x pushups and stuff and I was sooo jealous! These kids got lil abs and stuff and stronger than me..but today is day 3 and it's starting off really good.