Gay Male Brighton/London MFP Buddies!!

Options
Hey People! :wink:

I was wondering if there were any gay or bi guys in the London or Brighton areas that were interested in being MFP buddies? I'm 23 years old and work in Woking but live near Brighton. I have an interview coming up at the end of April for Cabin Crew with a major UK Airline so I am working hard to shed a few pounds for that and then aiming longer term to be slim ready for training in the Autumn (that's if I get the job!).

Anyways, I was thinking that it would be great to get a pal on email to share tips, motivation etc. Anyone up for it? I'm a bit of a cub at the moment and want to get into a situation where I have a slim waist and broad, strong shoulders!

Also, if there are any guys that work out at LA Fitness in Woking - I'd love to hear from you!!

Have a great day everyone!!

:glasses:

Replies

• Smiler106
    Smiler106 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm not male, and I currently live in Cardiff.... but I lived in Haywards Heath for 20 years of my 28... so I know that part of Sussex pretty well ;-)
  • danielayers
    Options
    Haha!! Nice to hear from you! How's life in Cardiff treating you?

Hope all is well!! :)
  • Smiler106
    Smiler106 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Very well thanks, it is a great place, I do miss Sussex sometimes though, I guess it will always feel like home.
  • astroboybri
    astroboybri Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm a gay guy from Liverpool UK (sadly not Brighton or London - both amazing places that i visit regular)

Spent the easter weekend in London - had a ball :o) Les Mis and WB Harry Potter Studio Tour boy was I a happy chappy.

I used to be cabin crew when I was younger (21 now i'm 32) so maybe I can help you??!!

What airline are you applying for? Good luck!!
  • danielayers
    Options
    Chubby-Smiler: Awwh!! Sussex is such a nice place - yeah I can certainly understand why you miss it!

Thanks for the post astroboy! Awh weekends in London are amazing! Les Mis is on my hit list. I did Wicked the other week and that was amazing!! A fellow hostie!! Haha!! I am applying to VS. I used to work for them (less than 4 months ago!) in their Corporate Sales Team as a Sales Manager but now I have decided to change careers totally and go back to VS. I miss it way too much and I have always wanted to do Crew! I have my AD 25th April. Wish it was sooner!! x
  • nickb86
    nickb86 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Brighton here!

Nick
  • danielayers
    Options
    Hey Nick! Welcome to the party! How are you today?

Glad I have found some one else in Brighton!! :)
  • astroboybri
    astroboybri Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you will do fine :o)

I have not flown now for over 6 years - got my feet on the ground working in marketing :o) Still love to travel though <wg>

I thought Wicked was really good as well - you will have to hit Les Mis as it's so powerful!!
  • nickb86
    nickb86 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good thanks - enjoying the sunshine in Brighton today, just packed up work for the day, mowed the lawn and done a bit of gardening, and all is well for the weekend!
  • ScubyUK
    ScubyUK Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! South London (Croydon) here (just a short hop away from Gatwick and Brighton.)