Wake up Okie's!!!!!

Options
soonernick
soonernick Posts: 63 Member
I think this would be a great room if someone posted something!!!! I'm pumped for the OU spring game this weekend and my wedding the weekend after that! I got refitted for my tux and dropped 3 jacket sizes in 2 months! What's up with the rest of my Okie's?

Replies

• ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    First 5k next weekend followed by OSU spring game!!

Congrats on your wedding!! Our 5 year anniversary is the 28th and I am almost back to wedding weight!!
  • okcmomto3
    okcmomto3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congrats on dropping 3 sizes!
  • marci423
    marci423 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Well.........the Okies better be woke up and paying attention to the weather!!!!!!! Hope everyone has a good weekend despite the weather...

what am I doing? a 5k in Muskogee in the morning, that means bedtime here in a minute :o) and I did my first 5k last weekend! excited! going to try and beat my time from last week ;o)
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Tulsa here! Getting ready for the nasty weather! Glad to see we have a Oklahoma room. Anyone can add me too! :smile:
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I think this would be a great room if someone posted something!!!! I'm pumped for the OU spring game this weekend and my wedding the weekend after that! I got refitted for my tux and dropped 3 jacket sizes in 2 months! What's up with the rest of my Okie's?

Great job on the loss! Congrats on getting married!
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    First 5k next weekend followed by OSU spring game!!

Congrats on your wedding!! Our 5 year anniversary is the 28th and I am almost back to wedding weight!!

Ready for the spring game as well! Going to take our almost 4 month old to it if the weather cooperates! He's a really good baby and LOVES to be outside, so hopefully we'll make it through the whole thing!
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    from miami(my-am-uh) oklahoma. moving in less than a month to ohio. . . but being born & raised in edmond & miami oklahoma i will always be an okie at heart :) that and i dont think ill ever be able to kick the okie accent ;) lol
  • kjones3535
    kjones3535 Posts: 139
    Options
    Right now I am in Downtown at work. I just finished a nice walk/elliptical work out at lunch and am energized for the rest of the day. Anyone else work downtown?
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Looks like this is a common trend for this group lol WAKE UPPPPPPPPP!!!
  • americangirlok
    americangirlok Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Norh of Tulsa here- I'm good, but it's freakiing cold!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm a 25yr old mama of a toddler & live in Owasso.
    SW (7-2013) 167lbs
    CW 136lbs
    GW (12/31/13) 132lbs

I workout at home (youtube) 5X week & love yoga.
  • beautifulstoner
    beautifulstoner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello my name's Brittney I'm 23 years old and 217 pounds I'm from owasso OK my goal is 130 pounds
  • OkChargerFan
    OkChargerFan Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Still at it?