Day 3, week 1

Options
meka2206
meka2206 Posts: 101 Member
Hello ladies!!

Sorry I was not really on yesterday, but I still managed to get all of my goals in. Today started off great for me, and I have school this evening so I am kind of worried for my dinner, bc I do need more protein in my diet. ANy suggestions???

Btw..I've noticed that everyone is doing some type of workout dvd and I WAS THINKING.....lol that we should all do something different together (workout dvd) every month. Like, this month it would be one dvd that everyone kinda has (majority rules) then next month we can do another dvd so that we can have time to get it, but something like at walmart or target bc it's affordable. What do you guys think??

I hope everyone is having an awsomeness day as I am..LETS GO CHAMPS!!!

Replies

• xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me..
    I currently have
    hip hob abs
    10 minute trainer
    30 day shred
    Billy banks cardio inferno :)
  • Ms_NewNew
    Ms_NewNew Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I still think 30 Day Shred is the best GROUP dvd...it doesnt take up muh time 25 minutes or less and its cheap $10 or less, easy to obtain via Walmart or Target and best of all it delivers RESULTS!!!!!!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    A chicken salas Meka!!!!!

I also have the 30 Day Shred. Actually that is what I started this morning and boy will I be sore tomorrow. The good thing about level 1 is that most people are ready to move to level 2 before the 10 days are up! I also Have Jillians No more trouble Zones, but last time I attempted it, I was sore for day so I figured I would go back to the 30DS to get my endurance back before attempting anything harder LOL!!!!

That would be good and a good motivator for us to do the workout every day!

I already have my fruit in for today and did my push ups...now if I could just reach that gallong of water it would be great!
    have a nice day girls!
  • meka2206
    Options
    Okay I really wanna start with the 30day shred..Hopefully everyone else comments on it and everyone decides what they believe is best. When you guys think we should start?? On weigh in??
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! Missed you yesterday,glad everything went good! My day was great! Got my water in,fruit in and my push ups! Today doing well also,haven't worked out just yet,on the road with hubby,but I will tonight!

The DVD workouts sound like a good idea,I have a whole collection!

I have a few Tae bos,turbo fire,30 ds,ripped in 30,biggest loser,Zumba,insanity,p90x,lol n I'm sure more that I have collecting dust..so you can make your choice!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    Okay I really wanna start with the 30day shred..Hopefully everyone else comments on it and everyone decides what they believe is best. When you guys think we should start?? On weigh in??

30 ds sounds like a good one to start with,weigh in day would be great!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    weigh in is tuesday right? Honestly i think that if everyone has the 30DS already we can start as soon as today or tomorrow!!! Just a thought! LOL!
  • 123chichin
    Options
    I have 30 Day Shred also (used it to death though).
  • Ms_NewNew
    Options
    Maybe the two team captain should inbox their members to see who have the 30 day shred and when they could purchase one and determine start date by that.....Also the weekends are really TRYING for me....how about you guys? If we make Mondays our weigh in Day.....maybe that wold put the pressure on us to make better decisions on the weekend...what ya think?
  • Ms_NewNew
    Options
    Did ya do it consistantly? Any results?
  • 123chichin
    Options
    Yeah, it was great for toning all over especially around my middle and I lost a few pounds too but results were really in the inches.
  • Ms_NewNew
    Options
    PERFECT.....Great job on that!!!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    Maybe the two team captain should inbox their members to see who have the 30 day shred and when they could purchase one and determine start date by that.....Also the weekends are really TRYING for me....how about you guys? If we make Mondays our weigh in Day.....maybe that wold put the pressure on us to make better decisions on the weekend...what ya think?

I think that's a great idea..we can all start 30 ds tomorrow,then weigh in on Mondays! Would everyone agree?
  • meka2206
    Options
    I agree with above, but I will have to get my 30ds tomorrow when we start bc I dont have it. I dont mind weighing in on Monday's as well since it is the start of a new week, it sounds just fine so that we can be 100% on the weekends!!

Great ideas everyone!!
  • shaylasade
    shaylasade Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am soooo tired of water lol ...I'm doing good though. I've already had 14 cups of water and I haven't even done my evening workout and had dinner yet. I had fruit for breakfast. I'll be leaving work in about an hour and I'll be able to do the push ups. Yaaaayyy!!!

So am I lame because I don't own any workout DVD's except Insanity?? LOL I have no idea what the 30DS is, but I'll try to buy the DVD today or tomorrow.
  • xoTLCxo
    Options
    Hi guys..i would rather start it monday as I am finishing up a treadmill program this week?
    Would that be ok?
  • xoTLCxo
    Options
    PS ..had a date night with my daughter and ate out..now I feel yucko!!
  • meka2206
    Options
    Hi guys..i would rather start it monday as I am finishing up a treadmill program this week?
    Would that be ok?

That is fine bc i will probably do the same as you..i dont mind starting tomorrow but i dont want to feel rushed with it. I know that a lil bit of everyone else has prob already started and that's fine, but it would be really hard to get to it tomorrow with everything i have planned..but all that <<< is just an excuse bc i will make time. i guess whatever is comfortable with you as long as we're all on the same page
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I own the 30DS but not sure I could stick with it every day lol.. I've tried and get bored with the same thing every day, but I'll try again :) Just a heads up.. there may be days I'll throw in something else..
  • Ms_NewNew
    Options
    I think Monday as well.